Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Squier Deluxe Strat
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Squier Deluxe Strat

Northern Ohio - Near Cleveland - Home of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame http://www.rockhall.com/
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Squier Deluxe Strat

Ok, I only had it a little less than two weeks, but it's up for sale and I think it's a good deal. You've read enough from ZMAN and a few of the others, plus you can Google and read the reviews.

For Sale: One white Squier Strat - no bumps, no bruises, no dents, or dings. A blue one just sold on eBay today for $220 including shipping.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Fender-Squier-De...QQcmdZViewItem

I'll sell to a fretter here my white one for for $178, plus shipping (that was my cost for guitar and shipping two weeks ago). I should be able to keep shipping in the $15 to $20 range and will only charge you actual cost. (lower 48 States only).

So you get a new Strat Deluxe for just under $200 and though it's no big deal, it has a brand new set of D'Addario XL 10's installed last weekend.

If purchased this weekend it will not ship out until Tuesday or Wednesday of next week and will go UPS, unless you prefer Fedex, but that may cause a cost difference (not sure).

This guitar will not be on eBay and I will not accept PayPal.

Mark
    * Loud is good, good is better!

Post Thanks / Like

Hmmm. Why so?

"No Tele For you." - The Tele Nazi

Ha! Tele-ish now inbound.

Northern Ohio - Near Cleveland - Home of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame http://www.rockhall.com/
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Spudman
    Hmmm. Why so?
    Need new pic material.

And if you are referring to the eBay and PayPal - until they fess up and pay up, I will not use them.
    Mark

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

You clearing for that mid size hollowbody you and Brian have been looking at? If I did not already have all the strat I need, I'd jump on this.
    Steve Thompson
    Sun Valley, Idaho

Guitars: Fender 60th Anniversary Std. Strat, Squier CVC Tele Hagstrom Viking Semi-hollow, Joshua beach guitar, Martin SPD-16TR Dreadnought
    Amphs: Peavey Classic 30, '61 Fender Concert
    Effects and such: Boss: DS-1, CE-5, NS-2 and RC20XL looper, Digitech Bad Monkey, Korg AX1G Multi-effects, Berhinger: TU100 tuner, PB100 Clean Boost, Line 6 Toneport UX2, Electro Harmonix Little Big Muff Pi, DuhVoodooMan's Rabid Rodent Rat Clone, Zonkin Yellow Screamer Mk. II, MXR Carbon Copy Delay

love is the answer, at least for most of the questions in my heart. . .
    - j. johnson

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sunvalleylaw
    You clearing for that mid size hollowbody you and Brian have been looking at? If I did not already have all the strat I need, I'd jump on this.
    Steve, Steve, Steve - you don't have all the Strat's you need, you need one more. I'll prove it - Show your performing son the pic and then let me know the shipping address.
    Mark

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Lol!
    Steve Thompson
    Sun Valley, Idaho

Guitars: Fender 60th Anniversary Std. Strat, Squier CVC Tele Hagstrom Viking Semi-hollow, Joshua beach guitar, Martin SPD-16TR Dreadnought
    Amphs: Peavey Classic 30, '61 Fender Concert
    Effects and such: Boss: DS-1, CE-5, NS-2 and RC20XL looper, Digitech Bad Monkey, Korg AX1G Multi-effects, Berhinger: TU100 tuner, PB100 Clean Boost, Line 6 Toneport UX2, Electro Harmonix Little Big Muff Pi, DuhVoodooMan's Rabid Rodent Rat Clone, Zonkin Yellow Screamer Mk. II, MXR Carbon Copy Delay

love is the answer, at least for most of the questions in my heart. . .
    - j. johnson

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Krashpad
    Haha, I feel vaguely responsible!
    vaguely?????????????????????????????????
    Mark

North of the Equator: I am a Southerner, Southern Ontario!
    Post Thanks / Like

What did you take. That is the quickest Gas relief I have ever seen.
    The Blues is alright!

Guitars: 1968 Gibson SG, 2005 Gibson SG Standard, 2006 Gibson LP Classic Gold top, 2004 Epiphone Elitist LP Custom, 1996 Gibson Les Paul Standard. 2001 Epiphone Sheraton II, 2007 Epiphone G400.
    Fender Strats: 1996 Fender 68 Reissue CIJ, 2008 Squier CV 50s, 2009 Squier CV 50s Tele Butterescotch Blonde

Amps: Blues Junior Special edition Jensen in Brown Tolex with Wheat front, 65 Deluxe Reverb reissue,1970 Sonax reverb by Traynor, Avatar Custom 2/12 Cabinet with Eminence Legend V1216 speakers,
    2008 DSL100 Marshall Amp , Fender Super Champ XD,Fender Vibro Champ XD

Effects and Pedals: Fulltone Fulldrive II, Fulltone OCD, Fulltone Mini Deja Vibe, Fulltone Fat Boost, Dunlop Crybaby Wah, Boss DS1, Boss DD20 Giga Delay, Boss TU2 tuner, Boss BD2, Ibanez TS9 Tube screamer, Zoom 505. Radial tonebone hot british.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ZMAN
    What did you take. That is the quickest Gas relief I have ever seen.
    That's the problem, there was not enough relief. I figured it just wasn't going to last between me and the Squier, so I decided to end it early.
    Mark

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Krashpad
    Haha, I feel vaguely responsible!
    Well, fellow fretter, I had no choice but to rat you out.

My wife asked me what could possibly drive me to purchase yet another guitar.

I looked her straight in the eye and said

"This, this is what does it. Him and people like him."

Mark

Post Thanks / Like

Default squier deluxe strat

hiyas, longtime no see, too much work going on around my place.
    main question for ya is, do you still have the squier deluxe for sale?

carp3nt3r.

Post Thanks / Like

Big Change over

Squier Deluxe: Gone
    Ibanez ARC300: Gone
    Epi SG: Gone
    Peavey Tele: Reserve
    Vox AD30VT: Reserve
    Legion Drums: Gone
    Mark

Post Thanks / Like

I can't believe you ditched the Deluxe. I take mine to every gig. I love it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Spudman
    I can't believe you ditched the Deluxe. I take mine to every gig. I love it.
    It was a tough decision, but I decided it was better to sell. Of course I made the mistake of playing it last night before boxing it (did that with the ACR300 too). I should learn to box them and leave them. The next thing you know is they'll still want to be friends.
    Mark

Post Thanks / Like

easy there spudman youre gonna make him change his mind about parting with the guitar that Im buying .
    carp3nt3r

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by carp3nt3r
    easy there spudman youre gonna make him change his mind about parting with the guitar that Im buying .
    carp3nt3r
    Luck you. I've only had mine a couple of months but it has already paid for itself. Strum's loss I guess. I hope you enjoy the new guitar.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by carp3nt3r
    carp3nt3r
    One Deluxe on its way to Tennessee

Arrested Development - Best Hip Hop Band - EVER!!!
    Mark

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by just strum
    Arrested Development - Best Hip Hop Band - EVER!!!
    Agreed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast