Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Looking for a 12'er

Thread: Looking for a 12'er

Post Thanks / Like

Default Looking for a 12'er

I've been on the prowl for a modestly priced acoustic 12 string. Candidates have included a Tak "G" series Jumbo, a Seagull, Washburn, GAD series Guild. The Guild GAD is leading the pack. All under $700.

Before I pull the trigger I thought I'd poll the forum and see if anybody has something they might be interested in selling. Failing that, any thoughts/suggestions would also be welcome.

Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

You can have Rockette's D46S12 w/case for $300+actual shipping or you can swing by and pick it up.

Post Thanks / Like

Evenkeel, jump on that D46S12. I have one and she is sweet. I was going to suggest you look at her before I saw Rocket's post. Also, CB has one of Rocket's guitars, and despite his reputation, he's an ok guy.:

The thing I love about my girl is the way she rings when you play a chord. You can hold your ear to the sound hole five minutes later and still feel the vibrations (ok, modest exaggeration ).

Here's a few shots of "Amanda".

Guitars and other stringed instruments: Washburn D10S, Washburn EA52SWCE, Washburn Cumberland J28SDL, Washburn D46S12, D'Aquisto Centura, Rover RM-50B Mando

Amps and Cabs: Behringer AT108, Firefly Tube Amph, Blackheart Little Giant BH5H, Shiner's Custom Cab v.1.0

". . . because without beer, things do not seem to go as well . . ." Brother Epp, Capuchin Monastery, Munjor, Kansas 1902

Post Thanks / Like

Rocket,
    Great offer!! Ill take her! I'm in Annapolis unil November so we'll need to do the shipping thing. I've sent you an e-mail with details.

Shiner, Thanks for the pics and commentary. You sealed the deal.

Yahoo!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hey, that's pretty cool. Congrats!
    Steve Thompson
    Sun Valley, Idaho

Guitars: Fender 60th Anniversary Std. Strat, Squier CVC Tele Hagstrom Viking Semi-hollow, Joshua beach guitar, Martin SPD-16TR Dreadnought
    Amphs: Peavey Classic 30, '61 Fender Concert
    Effects and such: Boss: DS-1, CE-5, NS-2 and RC20XL looper, Digitech Bad Monkey, Korg AX1G Multi-effects, Berhinger: TU100 tuner, PB100 Clean Boost, Line 6 Toneport UX2, Electro Harmonix Little Big Muff Pi, DuhVoodooMan's Rabid Rodent Rat Clone, Zonkin Yellow Screamer Mk. II, MXR Carbon Copy Delay

love is the answer, at least for most of the questions in my heart. . .
    - j. johnson