Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help me pick my birthday/anniversary present

Post Thanks / Like

CONGRATS SHINER, that is a sweet gift for sure. I can't wait to hear the new cd's and I know there will be many. You will be a big producer in a couple of weeks and then you'll be a booking agent, manager,roadie, JACK OF ALL TRADES!

Post Thanks / Like

very cool shiner....that looks like a fun gift....as for a million bucks for a cd...i'll wait and download a pirated version for free....

ww
    Quote Originally Posted by just strum
    For the record, my annoyance with Warren has a lot to do with the hissing noises he makes.
    Guitars: Gibson 1998 Les Paul Special : Peavey Predator (Early 90's Fat Strat Copy) : Ibanez GAX30TR
    Brownsville Reso - 101 Electric Reso : Fender GDO-300 Maple Quilt Top Acoustic

Amps: Fender Super Champ XD

Effects: Digitech RP250 Modeling Guitar Processor : DVM "Phased and Confused" Script Phaser Clone : Digitech Bad Monkey
    Danelectro Cool Cat Chorus : Behringer Distortion Modeler : Ernie Ball Volume Pedal : Dunlop Cry Baby Wah

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Cool Shiner! That will be a lot of fun!
    Steve Thompson
    Sun Valley, Idaho

Guitars: Fender 60th Anniversary Std. Strat, Squier CVC Tele Hagstrom Viking Semi-hollow, Joshua beach guitar, Martin SPD-16TR Dreadnought
    Amphs: Peavey Classic 30, '61 Fender Concert
    Effects and such: Boss: DS-1, CE-5, NS-2 and RC20XL looper, Digitech Bad Monkey, Korg AX1G Multi-effects, Berhinger: TU100 tuner, PB100 Clean Boost, Line 6 Toneport UX2, Electro Harmonix Little Big Muff Pi, DuhVoodooMan's Rabid Rodent Rat Clone, Zonkin Yellow Screamer Mk. II, MXR Carbon Copy Delay

love is the answer, at least for most of the questions in my heart. . .
    - j. johnson

Post Thanks / Like

Hmmm . . . Steve, I may need you to help me sue Warren when he starts pirating my CD.
    Guitars and other stringed instruments: Washburn D10S, Washburn EA52SWCE, Washburn Cumberland J28SDL, Washburn D46S12, D'Aquisto Centura, Rover RM-50B Mando

Amps and Cabs: Behringer AT108, Firefly Tube Amph, Blackheart Little Giant BH5H, Shiner's Custom Cab v.1.0

". . . because without beer, things do not seem to go as well . . ." Brother Epp, Capuchin Monastery, Munjor, Kansas 1902

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats Shiner, I've said it before and I'll say it again you have one great lady there. But I know you don't need to be told that...now the CD, you doing rhythm, CB picking lead and BG singing...I'll BUY THAT
    wait, I think I will buy warrens pirated version...LOL

Post Thanks / Like

Just wait till you go to put a CD in it!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by magoo
    Congrats Shiner, I've said it before and I'll say it again you have one great lady there. But I know you don't need to be told that...now the CD, you doing rhythm, CB picking lead and BG singing...I'll BUY THAT
    wait, I think I will buy warrens pirated version...LOL
    pm me...i've got an offshore account setup and my "business" is set up in the bahamas....

ww
    Quote Originally Posted by just strum
    For the record, my annoyance with Warren has a lot to do with the hissing noises he makes.
    Guitars: Gibson 1998 Les Paul Special : Peavey Predator (Early 90's Fat Strat Copy) : Ibanez GAX30TR
    Brownsville Reso - 101 Electric Reso : Fender GDO-300 Maple Quilt Top Acoustic

Amps: Fender Super Champ XD

Effects: Digitech RP250 Modeling Guitar Processor : DVM "Phased and Confused" Script Phaser Clone : Digitech Bad Monkey
    Danelectro Cool Cat Chorus : Behringer Distortion Modeler : Ernie Ball Volume Pedal : Dunlop Cry Baby Wah

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket
    Just wait till you go to put a CD in it!
    Yeah, I already reached that part of the manual.

Fortunately it has a USB 2.0 port, and the son (by proxy ) is working on a new computer that should be able to handle everything.

Thanks again my friend.
    Guitars and other stringed instruments: Washburn D10S, Washburn EA52SWCE, Washburn Cumberland J28SDL, Washburn D46S12, D'Aquisto Centura, Rover RM-50B Mando

Amps and Cabs: Behringer AT108, Firefly Tube Amph, Blackheart Little Giant BH5H, Shiner's Custom Cab v.1.0

". . . because without beer, things do not seem to go as well . . ." Brother Epp, Capuchin Monastery, Munjor, Kansas 1902

Post Thanks / Like

This is just very good stuff. Two lovin lawyers, drivin around town with hats on their heads and guitars in their hands.

I believe that you both have reached a special point in your journey where whatever you decide to give as a gift ends up being used in the music room by all concerned. Heck, y'all could have been golfers!!!

Hopefully, the learning curve is a smooth transition into the digital recording world. You will soon find out that your playing will start to progress even more rapidly. Plus, you will be able to hear it back....

Happy whatever,,,,,

Steve

Post Thanks / Like

That's cool shiner....

CB managed to get that and stay within budget, eh? That makes it even better, I'd say...:

Post Thanks / Like

Very cool indeed Shiner.

You need a better name than the Shiner Family Band however.
    I pick a moon dog.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tot_Ou_tard
    You need a better name than the Shiner Family Band however.
    What the hell do you mean we need a better name????? The CD's are going for a million bucks each (except for those vicious pirated copies . . . DAMN YOU WARREN). Why mess with that kind of success?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12