Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How are you getting it to the computer?

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

I finally got an SM-57, so hopefully I can get some clips done over the holidays. I'll share them with you if I can get them done! Miking the AD50VT works great - use line out on the amp sucks so bad - never do that!
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

Justa...,

Sounds pretty good for your first post. I am not playing that well to upload anything. But I would like to learn how to play with a backing track while recording myself. I have Band-In-A-Box 2004 and understand it can make backing tracks (I have not figured out how yet).

I have a VAmp2 which connects to my soundboard through a midi connection. I do not know the "hows" of getting it all into the computer or what other software I may need.

Any help from other members be appreciated. At least I can record myself as I progress in my playing skills and see where I need improvement.
    Guitars:

Electric: Washburn HB-30, Squier Tele Custom Deluxe, Jay Turser Strat.
    Acoustic: Seagull S6.

AMPs: VOX AD30VT, Peavey Envoy 110.

Modelers: V-AMP 2, Digitech RP-100A.

Pedals: Boss RC-2 Loop Station, Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensemble, Digitech Bad Monkey, Ibanez DE7 Delay/Echo, DOD VFX40B 7-Band Graphic EQ, Ibanez CS-5 Super Chorus.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12