Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

OK Strum
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: OK Strum

Post Thanks / Like

Default OK Strum

It's driving me crazy already. Let's see the new acoustic. Whatdidyaget???
    Guitars and other stringed instruments: Washburn D10S, Washburn EA52SWCE, Washburn Cumberland J28SDL, Washburn D46S12, D'Aquisto Centura, Rover RM-50B Mando

Amps and Cabs: Behringer AT108, Firefly Tube Amph, Blackheart Little Giant BH5H, Shiner's Custom Cab v.1.0

". . . because without beer, things do not seem to go as well . . ." Brother Epp, Capuchin Monastery, Munjor, Kansas 1902

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by luvmyshiner
    It's driving me crazy already. Let's see the new acoustic. Whatdidyaget???
    What he said!!!!!
    "The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic
    hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs.
    There's also a negative side."
    --Hunter S. Thompson

Guitars: Dean Sweet Wood 00R, Martin D2R, Guild D60, Guild D35NT, Morgan Monroe M30, OS baritone Uke

Northern Ohio - Near Cleveland - Home of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame http://www.rockhall.com/
    Post Thanks / Like

Patience, Grasshopper. The praying mantis teaches us speed and patience. And from the tiger we learn tenacity and power. And from the dragon we learn to ride the wind. All creatures, the low and the high, are one with nature. If we have the wisdom to learn, all may teach us their virtues. Between the fragile beauty of the praying mantis and the fire and passion of the winged dragon, there is no discord. Between the supple silence of the snake and the eagle's claws, there is only harmony. As no two elements of nature are in conflict so when we perceive the ways of nature, we remove conflict within ourselves and discover a harmony of body and mind in accord with the flow of the universe. It may take half a lifetime to master one system."
    Mark
    * Loud is good, good is better!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by just strum
    Patience, Grasshopper. The praying mantis teaches blah blah blah blah take half a lifetime to master one system."
    where are the damn pictures....at least tell us what you decided on.... :

ww
    For the record, my annoyance with Warren has a lot to do with the hissing noises he makes.
    Guitars: Gibson 1998 Les Paul Special : Peavey Predator (Early 90's Fat Strat Copy) : Ibanez GAX30TR
    Brownsville Reso - 101 Electric Reso : Fender GDO-300 Maple Quilt Top Acoustic

Amps: Fender Super Champ XD

Effects: Digitech RP250 Modeling Guitar Processor : DVM "Phased and Confused" Script Phaser Clone : Digitech Bad Monkey
    Danelectro Cool Cat Chorus : Behringer Distortion Modeler : Ernie Ball Volume Pedal : Dunlop Cry Baby Wah

Northern Ohio - Near Cleveland - Home of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame http://www.rockhall.com/
    Post Thanks / Like

It is a simple no frills guitar, nothing spectacular, but a guitar that will serve the purpose and bring back memories of one I use to own.

It hasn't arrived yet and will not arrive for a couple of weeks. You know the guys that make cookies inside a tree? Well, I didn't buy it from them. Sorry I can not divulge anymore.

Really, you should just move along folks, nothing to see here.
    Mark

Post Thanks / Like

And from the dragon we learn to break wind.
    That's the only thing that made any sense to me.
    Guitars and other stringed instruments: Washburn D10S, Washburn EA52SWCE, Washburn Cumberland J28SDL, Washburn D46S12, D'Aquisto Centura, Rover RM-50B Mando

Amps and Cabs: Behringer AT108, Firefly Tube Amph, Blackheart Little Giant BH5H, Shiner's Custom Cab v.1.0

". . . because without beer, things do not seem to go as well . . ." Brother Epp, Capuchin Monastery, Munjor, Kansas 1902

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by luvmyshiner
    That's the only thing that made any sense to me.
    Never, ever, EVER, EEEEEVVVVVEEEEERRRRRR break wind near a dragon.

I'm not falling for that trick twice....
    I pick a moon dog.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tot_Ou_tard
    Never, ever, EVER, EEEEEVVVVVEEEEERRRRRR break wind near a dragon.

I'm not falling for that trick twice....
    Guitars: 2002 Les Paul Studio Limited Color's Edition | 2004 Greg Bennett Avion Les Paul Copy | S101 Telecaster project | 2004 Washburn D46 Acoustic

Amplification: Epiphone Valve Jr. Head and Cabinet | VOX AD30VT

Effects: Rocktron Delay | BBE Free Fuzz | Big Muff Pi | Boss Flanger | Bad Monkey | Jekyll and Hyde | Cry Baby Wah | Boss EQ | Behrenger TU300 Tuner |

pes_laul Guest

Patience, Grasshopper. The praying mantis teaches us speed and patience. And from the tiger we learn tenacity and power. And from the dragon we learn to ride the wind. All creatures, the low and the high, are one with nature. If we have the wisdom to learn, all may teach us their virtues. Between the fragile beauty of the praying mantis and the fire and passion of the winged dragon, there is no discord. Between the supple silence of the snake and the eagle's claws, there is only harmony. As no two elements of nature are in conflict so when we perceive the ways of nature, we remove conflict within ourselves and discover a harmony of body and mind in accord with the flow of the universe. It may take half a lifetime to master one system."
    ok where did you copy and paste that one

Post Thanks / Like

The praying mantis teaches us speed and patience. And from the tiger we learn tenacity and power. And from the dragon we learn to ride the wind. All creatures, the low and the high, are one with nature. If we have the wisdom to learn, all may teach us their virtues. Between the fragile beauty of the praying mantis and the fire and passion of the winged dragon, there is no discord. Between the supple silence of the snake and the eagle's claws, there is only harmony. As no two elements of nature are in conflict so when we perceive the ways of nature, we remove conflict within ourselves and discover a harmony of body and mind in accord with the flow of the universe. It may take half a lifetime to master one system."
    Thanks, I needed that. My chakra was slightly out of wack lately. Since reading this, it got torqued back in shape so fast it didn't make sense.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by spt
    Thanks, I needed that. My chakra was slightly out of wack lately. Since reading this, it got torqued back in shape so fast it didn't make sense.
    Well, I certainly didn't write it - just an out take from a Kung Fu episode.
    Mark

Post Thanks / Like

Oh, poop... That's some let-down.

Post Thanks / Like

Okay Shiner, hint or teaser.

I guess I'm about three weeks away, but here's a little taste.

The pick guard appears green, but it's just reflection from outdoor shot.
    Mark

Post Thanks / Like

The pick guard appears green, but it's just reflection from outdoor shot.
    I read that line as:

The pick guard appears green, but it's just reflection from outdoor snot.

Which I am sure is the more accurate quote.
    I pick a moon dog.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tot_Ou_tard
    I read that line as:

The pick guard appears green, but it's just reflection from outdoor snot.

Which I am sure is the more accurate quote.
    Sorry, I have a cold.
    Mark

Post Thanks / Like

Tacoma??????
    "The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic
    hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs.
    There's also a negative side."
    --Hunter S. Thompson

Guitars: Dean Sweet Wood 00R, Martin D2R, Guild D60, Guild D35NT, Morgan Monroe M30, OS baritone Uke

Post Thanks / Like

Interesting bridge Strummy. Can't say I've ever seen one quite like that.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by evenkeel
    Tacoma??????
    Ummm, yes, but still no.
    Mark

Post Thanks / Like

Default Teaser#2

Mark

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast