Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Looks Like Robert is Competing with Slash

Thread: Looks Like Robert is Competing with Slash

Northern Ohio - Near Cleveland - Home of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame http://www.rockhall.com/
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Looks Like Robert is Competing with Slash

He must have an agreement with Ibanez to endorse the Vein Guitar

Click on the guitar to enlarge photo

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/produ...5&src=3SOSWXXA
    Mark
    * Loud is good, good is better!

Post Thanks / Like

I played on one of these last week. From a distance, it looks like I think Ibanez intended it to, kinda like reptile skin... Up close, looked like a bunch of veins.

Played the guitar through a Randall V2 halfstack, expecting to do some monster riffage (really, it was the only amph hooked up, and a salesman was playing on it, so that's what I used, and I advised the salesman that I was teh master of all guitar suckatude before I played).

The guitar played great, with a nice neck and action. Fit and finish was above average, and I even got used to the scalloped maple top.

All in all, not a bad guitar, but I'd change the pups immediately after purchasing.
    Guitars:
    Fender 2006 MIM Fender Stratocaster HSS in 3TS
    Ibanez RG 570 with a bridge Invader
    ESP M II Deluxe with a Tune-o-Matic bridge
    Eleanor, the magical, mystical Road Worn wonder Tele
    Blackstar HT Club 40

Northern Ohio - Near Cleveland - Home of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame http://www.rockhall.com/
    Post Thanks / Like

I want to try out the ART100, but tight funds right now. With the help of a fretter here, I've located a new ARC300 (just like the one I had) and wouldn't mind getting that if I could swing it.

I want, I want, I want - I was like that as a kid and I remain the same.

I need to simplify my life and rid myself of some of its trappings.
    Mark

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

My lawyer already sent them a threatening letter. Guitars + veins = Copyright Robert Renman. You just don't mess with dat.
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Robert
    My lawyer already sent them a threatening letter. Guitars + veins = Copyright Robert Renman. You just don't mess with dat.
    someone might have beat you to it.

I won't be hiring her to join the Strum Bakery crew

Mark

Post Thanks / Like

I've been playing these every chance I get when I stop by the importer. Great guitar in spite of the funky finish job (which I kind of like). The next model up on the ART series is beautiful. The necks, action, finish details are all first class.

Those active pickups are just what I like too. They are only a mid level output and they are very clean. Perfect for cranking the amph and making it do the work. I'd never change the pups myself. I like em.

"No Tele For you." - The Tele Nazi

Ha! Tele-ish now inbound.