Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Tribute to Old Cowboys

Thread: Tribute to Old Cowboys

Post Thanks / Like

Default Tribute to Old Cowboys

Telling your age: I bet I'm not the only one here who remembers every one of these old cowboy stars.

Old Cowboys
    Washburn J28SCE Cumberland
    Washburn D10S
    Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday
    Friends Are Cherished Music Is Pleasure

Post Thanks / Like

I don't remember all, but most. Two things stand out however: One is, it's James Garner not Gardner(minor I know) and two, and I'm very, very dissapointed by this....NO CLINT EASTWOOD, what is that, some sort of cruel joke? A glaring ommision indeed.

Post Thanks / Like

It was probably made when Clint was still alive...??? There were lots of others that were omitted also that were good actors. Anyway the song wasn't long enough to remember them all LOL .
    Washburn J28SCE Cumberland
    Washburn D10S
    Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday
    Friends Are Cherished Music Is Pleasure

Post Thanks / Like

You're right, the song is not long enough. I'm suprised also, Jimmy Stewart was not included. Would it be wrong to start a "Favorite Western" in a guitar forum?:

Northern Ohio - Near Cleveland - Home of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame http://www.rockhall.com/
    Post Thanks / Like

Mark
    * Loud is good, good is better!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PAPPY
    It was probably made when Clint was still alive...??? There were lots of others that were omitted also that were good actors. Anyway the song wasn't long enough to remember them all LOL .
    RE: Clint, Was?, he still is alive far as I know. He has to be my all time favorite. Some of those guys go back further than i remember, even taking into account reruns. But my Dad always used to tell me about his hero Tom Mix, who he liked better even than John Wayne or Gene Autrey.
    Steve Thompson
    Sun Valley, Idaho

Guitars: Fender 60th Anniversary Std. Strat, Squier CVC Tele Hagstrom Viking Semi-hollow, Joshua beach guitar, Martin SPD-16TR Dreadnought
    Amphs: Peavey Classic 30, '61 Fender Concert
    Effects and such: Boss: DS-1, CE-5, NS-2 and RC20XL looper, Digitech Bad Monkey, Korg AX1G Multi-effects, Berhinger: TU100 tuner, PB100 Clean Boost, Line 6 Toneport UX2, Electro Harmonix Little Big Muff Pi, DuhVoodooMan's Rabid Rodent Rat Clone, Zonkin Yellow Screamer Mk. II, MXR Carbon Copy Delay

love is the answer, at least for most of the questions in my heart. . .
    - j. johnson