Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bad Week

Post Thanks / Like

Thoughts and prayers going your way.....
    Guitars/Bass - MIM Fender Classic 50s Strat, MIM Fender Standard Strat, Squier Classic Vibe 50s Tele, Gibson Les Paul Studio, Epi '56 Gold Top Les Paul, Martin DSR acoustic, Sigma Martin Auditorium electric/acoustic, Squier Jazz Bass.

Amps/Cabinets/Modelers - Model 2558 50 watt Marshall Silver Anniversary Jubilee combo w/ Celestion Vintage 30s, 4x12 Marshall cabinet w/25 watt Greenback Celestions, Fender Blues Junior w/ a couple of Billm mods, Line 6 POD 2.0, Roland Micro Cube

Pedals/Effects - Cry Baby Classic Wah, Boss TU-2, Boss NS-2, Boss RC-2 Loop Station, Ross Compressor, MXR Micro Amp, Danelectro FAB Echo, Danelectro FAB Chorus, Danelectro Chicken Salad, Marshall Guv'nor Plus, Marshall Echohead, Duhvoodooman's Zonkin' Yellow Screamer, Digitech Digiverb, Digitech Bad Monkey, Dunlop Fuzz Face, Homemade Loop Bypass pedal, Duhvoodooman's Sonic Tonic (Maxon SD-9 clone +), Voodoo Labs Superfuzz

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

I am so sorry to hear this. Thoughts go out to you, my friend.
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

Terribly sorry to hear about that. Things will work out. Just keep thinking positive.:

"No Tele For you." - The Tele Nazi

Ha! Tele-ish now inbound.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by F_BSurfer
    Had to fly out to New Port Richey FL. last Sunday as my dad had a major heart attack. While I was gone someone broke into my house and pretty much cleaned me out.I lost 13 guitars and two amps they left two guitars and most of my amps my new DRRI was not taken but they took the foot switch.One of the amps they did get is the white tweed Apollo.The things that bothers me the most is they got 7 guns,and that they took all my daughters clothes.Good note the police have a girl who was involved in a separate crime but had some of my property in her car.As of right now she is being tight lipped,I hope she will give up the others involved in this.
    I must have missed this!!!

13 guitars???

I hope that the Police can solve this case!
    I can't say that I've given up on a flanger cause I've never liked the effect either. I also can't say the same about Tremolo. I hate them both equally. - Tone2TheBone 2009

Post Thanks / Like

I just now saw this....

Words can't express my sorrow for you...

It's hard to be positive at a time like this. Losing the equipment is certainly a really bad break, but your dad is ok and that's more important.

Post Thanks / Like

Well just an update dad is doing good for guy that only has 30% of his heart. And when it comes to my missing property the police found four guitars in a field, they are mine the Aglie ,Peavey bass, fullerton acoustic , and kiwi acoustic. I have not seen them yet,will get to in the next couple days. Now that they are dumping stuff probably won't see much more, thats my thoughts anyhow.

Post Thanks / Like

Wow...I just caught this thread tonight, and I'm sorry to hear about both your father and the break in. Glad to hear though that your dad is doing better and is recovering.

Glad to see too that they recovered some of your gear...wishing you the best with both situations.
    Guitars: 2003 and 2004 American series strats, Squier Classic Vibe 50's Strat, Squier Deluxe Strat.

Amps: Line 6 Spider IV 120, Vox AD50VT 212, and Peavey Transtube Bandit 112.

Pedals: Digitech Bad Monkey.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12