Thread: BS Covers for your gear

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Good review hombre! As you know, I got a marble brown pleather dust cover embroidered proudly with the Peavey logo with my amph. If I moved it around a ton, I would look into something like this.
    Steve Thompson
    Sun Valley, Idaho

Guitars: Fender 60th Anniversary Std. Strat, Squier CVC Tele Hagstrom Viking Semi-hollow, Joshua beach guitar, Martin SPD-16TR Dreadnought
    Amphs: Peavey Classic 30, '61 Fender Concert
    Effects and such: Boss: DS-1, CE-5, NS-2 and RC20XL looper, Digitech Bad Monkey, Korg AX1G Multi-effects, Berhinger: TU100 tuner, PB100 Clean Boost, Line 6 Toneport UX2, Electro Harmonix Little Big Muff Pi, DuhVoodooMan's Rabid Rodent Rat Clone, Zonkin Yellow Screamer Mk. II, MXR Carbon Copy Delay

love is the answer, at least for most of the questions in my heart. . .
    - j. johnson

Post Thanks / Like

That's a good site to bookmark Spudman. Those guys sound like they know their stuff. Good job.
    _____

GUITARS - Carvin DC127M - Carvin Bolt kit
    AMPS - Bogner Alchemist 112 - Blackheart Handsome Devil half stack
    FXs - Roger Linn Adrenalinn III - Boss GT-10
    _____

Post Thanks / Like

They just emailed me and asked if I would take and send them a picture of the cover on the amph. I don't get it but I think I'll do it any way.

"No Tele For you." - The Tele Nazi

Ha! Tele-ish now inbound.

Post Thanks / Like

I too have bookmarked them. They look somewhat more reasonable than some other cover makers - and I like they way they look. And it's cool that they embroider each cover with the model of what amp the cover if intended to cover.

Congrats on finding a good supplier.

Gil
    Where ever you go, there you are

a 1973 Léro Model 58 Dreadnought; a 1998 Ovation 1861 Standard Balladeer Natural; Taka - a 2005 Squier '51 Black
    Yume - a 2006 Squier Standard Strat Cherryburst; Houbi - a 2008 Fender VG Strat Blizzard Pearl won via fender.com

Pedals: Home made board; Visual Sound 1 Spot Power; Danelectro Chicken Salad, Fab Chorus, Echo & Flange; DVM Phasers To STUN; EHX LPB-1; Fender PT-100 Tuner
    Amps: Fender Super Champ XD; Vox DA-5 in Camo
    Computer: Apple MacBook Pro, PowerMac G4; Line6 Toneport KB37; M-Audio Black Box Pedal Board, Trigger Finger & DX4 Monitors
    Software: Ableton Live Lite; Apple Garageband; Cockos Reaper; Line6 Gearbox/POD Farm with Model Packs
    GAS: Squier Classic Vibe '50s Tele; Barber Tone Press Pedal; DigiTech Bad Monkey Pedal

Post Thanks / Like

Default Do Not Buy From Bscovers

They took my money, no responses to e-mail and shipped nothing. NOW only to find this is a chronic problem. Need's to B reported to the TX AG's office for fraud.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Charvel San Dimas
    They took my money, no responses to e-mail and shipped nothing. NOW only to find this is a chronic problem. Need's to B reported to the TX AG's office for fraud.

You don't tell us how long it has been or if you have called them. A call was simple for me. Check there and then get back to us.

"No Tele For you." - The Tele Nazi

Ha! Tele-ish now inbound.

Post Thanks / Like

Default BS cover rip offs

Quote Originally Posted by Spudman
    You don't tell us how long it has been or if you have called them. A call was simple for me. Check there and then get back to us.
    they don't list a phone number - U got one?