Quote Originally Posted by texxlok View Post
Okay... So, I've seen a few people trashing BS Covers on here (www.bscovers.com), talking about how they took their money and PayPal had to get it back and how they couldn't order from them on eBay, but received a message that they could not receive funds at this time. I've been dealing with these guys for for the past 6 years and I know exactly why these things happened... About a year ago (when most of these messages were posted), PayPal did not forward several customer order and payments to BS Covers, as they were supposed to. They tried to explain this to a couple of customers, who contacted PayPal. Of course, PayPal didn't admit any guilt in the matter, making it appear to be BS Covers' fault. The customers kept emailing them over and over. So, it was necessary for them to ignore many of these messages and let the customers work things out with PayPal... The one's who actually had their money. Of course, BS Covers got a bad rap from this incident. But, this was when they told PayPal to f*ck off and set up credit card processing through First Data (formerly Cardservice International... one of the most reputable credit card processing companies in the country). That's why they accepted PayPal on their website one day and didn't the next and also why they were briefly unable to sell items on eBay. Since then, they have also told eBay to f*ck off because of their relationship with PayPal, which should get eBay sued by the government under federal anti-trust laws. Like I said... I have been a customer of BS Covers (www.bscovers.com) for 6 years and they always deliver a great product at a great price. So, instead of showing your ignorance and trashing a good company, you should trash eBay and PayPal... Do a search on them and see how many people they have screwed. Before they closed their eBay Store, BS Covers had like 3000 positive feedbacks.... That's 3000 happy customers... You don't get that by screwing people over!
Well Not sure If you own Bscovers.com I do love the name.I will say that I purchased a covers about a month ago! Their Website said the cover was in stock so how long should it take for me to get it?
Anyhow,I instantly recieved an E-mail from the Floks at BS covers That they were so greatful that I chose them & as soon as they send it I will receive a postal E-mail.They Quickly took my Money from my credit card.Well 3 weeks went by.....No cover! No E-mail from the post Offfice!! I started to look at their Site.How could I be so dumb? They don`t even have a phone mumber posted.So Now 3 E-mails latter,Guess what No response from BScovers. Well I guess we all no What BS stands for.I will now have to fight it out with my credit card to get my money back.Bs covers Did`ny have a problem with Ebay Or Pay pal.Bs covers Is a Scam!!! Do yourself a Favout don`t buy anything from Bscovers.If they are legit which I doubt.Why would they not return E mails? Plus they have no phone number to post??
Lastly Bscovers Is on E-bay still listed as.......Bs protection?? So yes they are a Scam.They are still on E-bay only a new name!Obviously these few people work with them or perhaps at one time they tried to run a Legit Business.Not any more.DONT BY FROM BS COVERS.DO YOURSELF A FAVOUR.I WILL NOW FILE WITH FTC,BBB,RIPOFF report & as many as I can.Until I feel like my money was worth bringing down either the worst business on the planet or an outright scam!