Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

My Brownie - Blender Partscaster Project

Thread: My Brownie - Blender Partscaster Project

Threaded View

Post Thanks / Like

Default My Brownie - Blender Partscaster Project

Id bought a set of Keystones bout a month ago, but then couldnt decide which of my Strats were gonna get em...I really like them both equally with their stock pickups, but had to try a set of Keystones(theyre just so affordable!).

So I bought this body here on the forum from DanP...and for a few bucks more he through in a Jimmy Vaughan tremolo.(another great deal):

Id considered an Allparts neck, but then stumbled upon a "relic'd JV neck" for $110...with tuners too!:

Im a smoker, so I dont mind the cigarette burn...but the rest of the fret board was kinda scorched like the used a torch to "relic" it:

Fortunately I was able to wet sand most of the scorched look to where its livable.

The last of my parts arrived on Friday...so everythings ready to go.

So I spent most of yesterday puttin it all together...pretty much all thats left to do is finish this up(and strings)
    Last edited by ShortBuSX; November 24th, 2008 at 08:52 AM.