Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
I know what someone is getting - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: I know what someone is getting

Post Thanks / Like

ooohhh ahhhh.. She is certainly a thing of beauti !
    Early HBD SunValleySteve !?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sunvalleylaw
    Hmm, could it be this? Thanks for receiving and checking set up on it for me. I can't wait to see it when I come your way in a couple weeks.

just sayin' :

ww
    Quote Originally Posted by just strum
    For the record, my annoyance with Warren has a lot to do with the hissing noises he makes.
    Guitars: Gibson 1998 Les Paul Special : Peavey Predator (Early 90's Fat Strat Copy) : Ibanez GAX30TR
    Brownsville Reso - 101 Electric Reso : Fender GDO-300 Maple Quilt Top Acoustic

Amps: Fender Super Champ XD

Effects: Digitech RP250 Modeling Guitar Processor : DVM "Phased and Confused" Script Phaser Clone : Digitech Bad Monkey
    Danelectro Cool Cat Chorus : Behringer Distortion Modeler : Ernie Ball Volume Pedal : Dunlop Cry Baby Wah

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Dang that is a beauty. Maybe I'll get one too.
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Thanks guys. Well, I don't truly consider her mine yet, til my B-day. But I am glad to know what will be coming and that I could set the plans in place to take advantage of a good deal. My folks, and my mother-in-law always write a check for B-days, so I had an idea of what I needed to do to get there.
    Steve Thompson
    Sun Valley, Idaho

Guitars: Fender 60th Anniversary Std. Strat, Squier CVC Tele Hagstrom Viking Semi-hollow, Joshua beach guitar, Martin SPD-16TR Dreadnought
    Amphs: Peavey Classic 30, '61 Fender Concert
    Effects and such: Boss: DS-1, CE-5, NS-2 and RC20XL looper, Digitech Bad Monkey, Korg AX1G Multi-effects, Berhinger: TU100 tuner, PB100 Clean Boost, Line 6 Toneport UX2, Electro Harmonix Little Big Muff Pi, DuhVoodooMan's Rabid Rodent Rat Clone, Zonkin Yellow Screamer Mk. II, MXR Carbon Copy Delay

love is the answer, at least for most of the questions in my heart. . .
    - j. johnson

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Robert
    Dang that is a beauty. Maybe I'll get one too.
    Spud and I are going to make sure all is good, but it looks that way, and we have a good connection for anyone interested. This gentleman has some stock in cherry that he will sell for an excellent price, and generally gets all colors in. The cherry color did not move as well this year, so I got a very good price. He also has B stock that is priced well, and it appears that he is pretty good with his word. I wanted A stock with warranty so I spent just a bit more.

The guy's name is Tim Mauery and he has an ebay store, listed as mauery21804

You can get his phone number off his seller info, and he has been great so far.
    Steve Thompson
    Sun Valley, Idaho

Guitars: Fender 60th Anniversary Std. Strat, Squier CVC Tele Hagstrom Viking Semi-hollow, Joshua beach guitar, Martin SPD-16TR Dreadnought
    Effects and such: Boss: DS-1, CE-5, NS-2 and RC20XL looper, Digitech Bad Monkey, Korg AX1G Multi-effects, Berhinger: TU100 tuner, PB100 Clean Boost, Line 6 Toneport UX2, Electro Harmonix Little Big Muff Pi, DuhVoodooMan's Rabid Rodent Rat Clone, Zonkin Yellow Screamer Mk. II, MXR Carbon Copy Delay

- j. johnson

Post Thanks / Like

SSSHHHWWWEEEEEETTT!!! :

Northern Ohio - Near Cleveland - Home of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame http://www.rockhall.com/
    Post Thanks / Like

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!

I don't know if it was explained why it's at Spud's house, but how can you wait to get it from him??? No offense Spud, but I would be on your doorstep real quick. I thought you two lived close to each other.

Very nice SVL, I just started a discussion around your guitar in another forum (using the promo pic) and the few that started responding sound like they will be checking this model out. I show them these pics of the real deal, and I know they will be checking it out.
    Mark
    * Loud is good, good is better!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Thanks Strum. Yeah, I am anxious to get it, but my birthday is a ways off, and this worked out for some other stuff we have going. Plus, then I get the benefit of him checking it over for me. I am not yet comfortable with my own set up procedures.
    Steve Thompson
    Sun Valley, Idaho

- j. johnson

Post Thanks / Like

Absolutely cannot go wrong with that choice, SVL! Congrats on a beautiful guitar.

Can't wait to hear your review on this guitar. I'm willing to bet that it plays like a dream!: :
    Guitars:
    Fender 2006 MIM Fender Stratocaster HSS in 3TS
    Ibanez RG 570 with a bridge Invader
    ESP M II Deluxe with a Tune-o-Matic bridge
    Eleanor, the magical, mystical Road Worn wonder Tele
    Blackstar HT Club 40

Post Thanks / Like

in another forum
    What's that ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Katastrophe
    Absolutely cannot go wrong with that choice, SVL! Congrats on a beautiful guitar.

Can't wait to hear your review on this guitar. I'm willing to bet that it plays like a dream!: :
    You know I was jonesing for that Gretsch too, but one like that in time. I am way excited for this one. It seems the right move now.
    Steve Thompson
    Sun Valley, Idaho

- j. johnson

Post Thanks / Like

Default Ngd

Happy New Guitar Day!

"No Tele For you." - The Tele Nazi

Ha! Tele-ish now inbound.

Post Thanks / Like

just sayin'....

ww
    For the record, my annoyance with Warren has a lot to do with the hissing noises he makes.
    Guitars: Gibson 1998 Les Paul Special : Peavey Predator (Early 90's Fat Strat Copy) : Ibanez GAX30TR
    Brownsville Reso - 101 Electric Reso : Fender GDO-300 Maple Quilt Top Acoustic

Amps: Fender Super Champ XD

Effects: Digitech RP250 Modeling Guitar Processor : DVM "Phased and Confused" Script Phaser Clone : Digitech Bad Monkey
    Danelectro Cool Cat Chorus : Behringer Distortion Modeler : Ernie Ball Volume Pedal : Dunlop Cry Baby Wah

Post Thanks / Like

WOW!!! Holy Moley what a freakin' cool guitar Steve! I loved the shot of it on the ground/slab and I love the shot of you finally holding it. That is an amazing guitar dude and I'm happy to see you pleased with it congrats!
    Guitars/Bass - MIM Fender Classic 50s Strat, MIM Fender Standard Strat, Squier Classic Vibe 50s Tele, Gibson Les Paul Studio, Epi '56 Gold Top Les Paul, Martin DSR acoustic, Sigma Martin Auditorium electric/acoustic, Squier Jazz Bass.

Amps/Cabinets/Modelers - Model 2558 50 watt Marshall Silver Anniversary Jubilee combo w/ Celestion Vintage 30s, 4x12 Marshall cabinet w/25 watt Greenback Celestions, Fender Blues Junior w/ a couple of Billm mods, Line 6 POD 2.0, Roland Micro Cube

Pedals/Effects - Cry Baby Classic Wah, Boss TU-2, Boss NS-2, Boss RC-2 Loop Station, Ross Compressor, MXR Micro Amp, Danelectro FAB Echo, Danelectro FAB Chorus, Danelectro Chicken Salad, Marshall Guv'nor Plus, Marshall Echohead, Duhvoodooman's Zonkin' Yellow Screamer, Digitech Digiverb, Digitech Bad Monkey, Dunlop Fuzz Face, Homemade Loop Bypass pedal, Duhvoodooman's Sonic Tonic (Maxon SD-9 clone +), Voodoo Labs Superfuzz

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Ya, that was pretty fun tonight. I played it basically all night with Spudley here, after a nice bike ride and good dinner. Thanks Spud family! Yep, it is pretty nice. A very good addition to my strat. Thanks all.
    Steve Thompson
    Sun Valley, Idaho

- j. johnson

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats Steve!

That is one gorgeous guitar

Being a Viking that kinda makes you want to plunder and pillage, doesnt it?
    I can't say that I've given up on a flanger cause I've never liked the effect either. I also can't say the same about Tremolo. I hate them both equally. - Tone2TheBone 2009

Post Thanks / Like

Beautiful guitar!
    Guitars:
    Fender 2006 MIM Fender Stratocaster HSS in 3TS
    Ibanez RG 570 with a bridge Invader
    ESP M II Deluxe with a Tune-o-Matic bridge
    Eleanor, the magical, mystical Road Worn wonder Tele
    Blackstar HT Club 40

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Love that grin Steve.... looks like a happy camper!
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Northern Ohio - Near Cleveland - Home of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame http://www.rockhall.com/
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sunvalleylaw
    Ya, that was pretty fun tonight. I played it basically all night with Spudley here, after a nice bike ride and good dinner. Thanks Spud family! Yep, it is pretty nice. A very good addition to my strat. Thanks all.
    A herd with versatiliy - that's the goal. As we discussed, this is one fine addition to the collection. I think you did a great job of determining what was best, finding a great deal, and fighting off GAS while looking until you found what was right for you. SVL I'm happy for you and of course a little envious. Spud says it's "a keeper" and I understand he's played one or two guitars in his day.

So if you will excuse me now, I have to avoid these pictures and adding comments to the thread.

I better switch over to this site

http://www.drugstore.com/qxc9321_333...gas_relief.htm
    Mark
    * Loud is good, good is better!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast