Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Tweren't for nothin'....

Thread: Tweren't for nothin'....

Post Thanks / Like

Default Tweren't for nothin'....

...they called him "the Humbler"! It's a big download (66MB!), but if you've never seen Danny Gatton's '92 ACL appearance, you owe it to yourself to check it out:

http://tela.sugarmegs.org/sugaree/da...citylimits.wmv

(Suggestion: Right-click the link and select "Save target as..." to save the big WMV file to your hard drive. Believe me, trying to stream this video is a painful experience!)
    DVM's Ever-Expanding Gear List:

Guitars - W-A-A-A-Y-Y too many to list. Check 'em all out HERE

Amps & Cabs - "Kap'n Kerrang-aroo" BYOC 18W TMB kit amp head; Mojave Coyote head; Fender Hot Rod Deluxe Lacquered Tweed Ltd. Ed.; Allen Sweet Spot kit amp; BYOC Tweed Royal kit amp; Epiphone Valve Jr. combo + mods; Drive 2x12 cab / Celestion G12M Greenback + G12H30; AB Custom Audio 1x12 cab / Celestion Alnico Blue

Pedals/Effects - ZILLIONS, including DVM's Home-built Pedals - See some HERE and HERE, TOO!

DVM's Gear Photos
    Visit MY WEBSITE!

Post Thanks / Like

Holy s***! I now have about 25 guitars for sale if anyone is interested. After seeing Danny Gatton I'm calling it quits.

Only until tomorrow though. Man was he sumthin else.

"No Tele For you." - The Tele Nazi

Ha! Tele-ish now inbound.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Spudman
    Holy s***! I now have about 25 guitars for sale if anyone is interested. After seeing Danny Gatton I'm calling it quits.
    Time to "throw in the towel" on the piano, sax, trumpet, and upright bass, too.

Wow!
    Guitars: Squier Standard Tele; Fender MIM fat strat; Traveler Speedster
    Amp: Vox AD30VT; Vox DA5; Fender Frontman 25R
    Other: DigiTech Bad Monkey; Tascam CD-GT1; Korg Pandora
    GAS'n for: Nothing at the moment!

Post Thanks / Like

Danny Gatton's band would have no problem showing those heavy metal girl bands a thing or two.

"No Tele For you." - The Tele Nazi

Ha! Tele-ish now inbound.

Post Thanks / Like

I love this! This is the kind of playing that really impresses me. That guy gets so much out of a Telecaster. What a player! Yeah, time to burn my guitar again dang that Danny Gatton, ... Eric Johnson , Paul Gilbert, Jeff Beck ... and . Truthfully, I find this Danny Gatton playing really inspiring. Time to practice!

-- Jim