Thread: slow hands?

Post Thanks / Like

Default slow hands?

I dont like his music very much, but I found this Yngwie Malmsteen video (from G3) and you must admire his amazing technique!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...34&q=malmsteen
    I can't say that I've given up on a flanger cause I've never liked the effect either. I also can't say the same about Tremolo. I hate them both equally. - Tone2TheBone 2009

Post Thanks / Like

It's really too bad that after all these years he still isn't comfortable in front of a crowd. Otherwise he might actually become a good performer. He does however get a good tone.

"No Tele For you." - The Tele Nazi

Ha! Tele-ish now inbound.

Post Thanks / Like

it aint easy being sleazy.... but he sure does it with style
    I can't say that I've given up on a flanger cause I've never liked the effect either. I also can't say the same about Tremolo. I hate them both equally. - Tone2TheBone 2009

Post Thanks / Like

I think YM is a great player, but he's got to learn that he doesn't have to go at mach 10 every song. I think he overplays on a lot of the songs in G3 myself but still admire his playing ability.

My ideal G3 type of concert would be John 5, Nuno Bettencourt, and Robert Smith. That's a show I'd sell a limb to see.
    "It's funny the way most people love the dead. Once you are dead, you are made for life." - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like

Wow, what a lineup! I wouldnt mind seeing that, but I would replace John 5 with Albert Lee.

Post Thanks / Like

Holy Cow man I thought I WAS fat! I mean fast....... At least he was thoughtful enough to wear a long jacket for this performance.

j/k - I used to dig him a lot...so much I even scalloped my own maple neck on my Partscaster! During the time I think it was the whole attitude he had that made me get into his music.
    Last edited by tone2thebone; June 5th, 2006 at 02:11 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah he gives Fat Tone a totally new meaning