Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Music room
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Music room

Post Thanks / Like

Default Music room

[laugh]

Shiner is so proud. he's got the furring strips up in the by-proxy's bedroom and has so far hung three guitars. nine more to go.

One of our friends from the 'W' gave us an addition to the room, a Washburn guitar banner.

it's slowly coming together.

Shiner family band tracks coming soon.

[whoops... i turned around and he's already got the fourth hanger in the wall]

[laugh] i just heard him... "maybe i just put up one more. just one more" :
    2006 Washburn WD55SW Augusta, 2006 Washburn J28S12DL, Washburn EA20SDL,
    2008 American Standard Fender Telecaster
    2008 Rondo Limited Edition SST, G&L ASAT Semi-Hollow, Gibson LP Ultra

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a fun project. Nine more to go? Wow! I hope they are all well hung.
    Might be a little more than music being made in this room. :

"No Tele For you." - The Tele Nazi

Ha! Tele-ish now inbound.

Post Thanks / Like

<cough><cough>pics....<cough><cough> : :

ww
    Quote Originally Posted by just strum
    For the record, my annoyance with Warren has a lot to do with the hissing noises he makes.
    Guitars: Gibson 1998 Les Paul Special : Peavey Predator (Early 90's Fat Strat Copy) : Ibanez GAX30TR
    Brownsville Reso - 101 Electric Reso : Fender GDO-300 Maple Quilt Top Acoustic

Amps: Fender Super Champ XD

Effects: Digitech RP250 Modeling Guitar Processor : DVM "Phased and Confused" Script Phaser Clone : Digitech Bad Monkey
    Danelectro Cool Cat Chorus : Behringer Distortion Modeler : Ernie Ball Volume Pedal : Dunlop Cry Baby Wah

Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by warren0728
    <cough><cough>pics....<cough><cough> : :

ww
    Haha, or it didn't happen!

Man, I got at LEAST three years before we have a spare room available, and that assumes that the eldest moves out at 18, which ain't necessarily so given that we got the best state university in Florida sitting less than 6 miles from Casa Krashpad.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Krashpad
    Man, I got at LEAST three years before we have a spare room available, and that assumes that the eldest moves out at 18, which ain't necessarily so given that we got the best state university in Florida sitting less than 6 miles from Casa Krashpad.
    yeah but you got the best law firm library going!!

ww
    For the record, my annoyance with Warren has a lot to do with the hissing noises he makes.
    Guitars: Gibson 1998 Les Paul Special : Peavey Predator (Early 90's Fat Strat Copy) : Ibanez GAX30TR

Effects: Digitech RP250 Modeling Guitar Processor : DVM "Phased and Confused" Script Phaser Clone : Digitech Bad Monkey
    Danelectro Cool Cat Chorus : Behringer Distortion Modeler : Ernie Ball Volume Pedal : Dunlop Cry Baby Wah

Post Thanks / Like

Luckly, we're down to 1 kid left at home...........the other 2 are in college.
    So, I've had a music room in the house for a few years now.

But the good thing is, I FINALLY talked the wife into turning one of the spare rooms into a studio.
    Nothing big, just a Tascam 16 track deck, eggfoam on the walls and a monitor setup.

And can you believe I said " But Honey, having a home studio will save us money, and you'll be able to see me more".................and it frickin' worked!

America, what a country!:
    www.myspace.com/reubenadkins

"Your label could be here"...........Danny Gatton

Post Thanks / Like

all the guitars are now officially hung, other than my little yamaha and the D'Aquisto, which stays cased for now.

warren, the pics have to wait until the by-proxy gets here from houston [he's on his way shortly] b/c his bed is still in the way.

Post Thanks / Like

Here ya' go Warren. Still have a little work on the room to finish it out. We've got to move that big *** bed out of there and move in some seating. But at least it's getting there. I've still got some room to expand and add a few more hangers, but the hangers I chose were $20 each, so I can wait awhile on that.

Guitars and other stringed instruments: Washburn D10S, Washburn EA52SWCE, Washburn Cumberland J28SDL, Washburn D46S12, D'Aquisto Centura, Rover RM-50B Mando

Amps and Cabs: Behringer AT108, Firefly Tube Amph, Blackheart Little Giant BH5H, Shiner's Custom Cab v.1.0

". . . because without beer, things do not seem to go as well . . ." Brother Epp, Capuchin Monastery, Munjor, Kansas 1902

Post Thanks / Like

looking great guys!!

put a nice sleeper sofa in there....i'm on my way!! :

ww

Northern Ohio - Near Cleveland - Home of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame http://www.rockhall.com/
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey, hey, hey, let's put the darkside up on the top row where they belong!!!
    Mark
    * Loud is good, good is better!

Post Thanks / Like

Hey, hey, hey, let's put the darkside up on the top row where they belong!!!
    +1....i'm thinking they need some more electronics in that room!

ww

Post Thanks / Like

Strum, this whole "hangin' guitars" thing still has me a little nervous. I put the heaviest guitars on the bottom so that if they do fall, they only fall a couple inches instead of four feet. Let me get my confidence up then we'll put them up top.

Warren, the plan is to move the daybed from my daughter's room in for seating and to keep it as a guest room also. So come down anytime you want brother. The Shiner is on me.:

But you're making the pancakes . . . wait a minute, NO YOU'RE NOT!:

And I agree with both of you, WE NEED MORE GUITARS!!!
    Guitars and other stringed instruments: Washburn D10S, Washburn EA52SWCE, Washburn Cumberland J28SDL, Washburn D46S12, D'Aquisto Centura, Rover RM-50B Mando

Amps and Cabs: Behringer AT108, Firefly Tube Amph, Blackheart Little Giant BH5H, Shiner's Custom Cab v.1.0

". . . because without beer, things do not seem to go as well . . ." Brother Epp, Capuchin Monastery, Munjor, Kansas 1902

Northern Ohio - Near Cleveland - Home of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame http://www.rockhall.com/
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by luvmyshiner
    Strum, this whole "hangin' guitars" thing still has me a little nervous. I put the heaviest guitars on the bottom so that if they do fall, they only fall a couple inches instead of four feet. Let me get my confidence up then we'll put them up top.
    News flash, you are not the first one to use hooks. Have you read anywhere about a rash of falling guitars???

Warren, the plan is to move the daybed from my daughter's room in for seating and to keep it as a guest room also.
    wink wink wink:
    Mark
    * Loud is good, good is better!

Post Thanks / Like

Looks great, y'all... but I don't recognize them funny lookin' geetars what's got the big hole in the middle?
    Guitars:
    Fender 2006 MIM Fender Stratocaster HSS in 3TS
    Ibanez RG 570 with a bridge Invader
    ESP M II Deluxe with a Tune-o-Matic bridge
    Eleanor, the magical, mystical Road Worn wonder Tele
    Blackstar HT Club 40

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Katastrophe
    Looks great, y'all... but I don't recognize them funny lookin' geetars what's got the big hole in the middle?
    Kat, Kat, Kat. What am I gonna do with you brother.:

Acoustic is pure, electric is from the devil.:

Post Thanks / Like

that does it; darned it, honey.

you made up my mind what gitfiddle i'm taking tomorrow for my set.

i'm playing my tele on my microcube... you went and agitated me, or something. [snicker]

[groan... wait, can i take my augusta, too? and storm? are we taking two trucks?]

Post Thanks / Like

Default Music Room

The room sure does look PURDY!!!!

As to new gits.....in order to properly finish off the bottom row.....y'all need a RESO.......preferably with a single biscuit cone and an ALL metal body.......but seeein' that both of you love/were raised on "country" music, a "spider cone" wood-bodied RESO will most likely draw your attention........hmmmmmmm.....but for the ultimate in drawing attention, and something that isn't as harsh sounding as the biscuit cone....ta-da, a metal bodied tri-cone would do the trick like no other git.....just on LOOKS alone, a tri-cone is the MAGNET above all other gits.....

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by warren0728
    yeah but you got the best law firm library going!!

ww
    Haha, true dat! So great not to have to rent a warehouse or bug neighbors with band practices!

The pics of the music room look great guys!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by luvmyshiner
    ...electric is from the devil.:
    You say that like it is a bad thing,

tung
    I was just a regular guy. My only super power was being invisible to girls.
    - Dave Lizewski, Kick-A$$

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast