Thread: Spudman, tis question may I ask you?

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tibernius
    No Jazzmaster, Jaguar, Firebird or Explorer/Destroyer?

Do you play all of them or are there a few main ones?
    The Explorer got sold a long time ago along with the 1966 Jaguar. I was young and stupid. Never liked the Jazzmaster much and do you know how hard it is to find a killer deal on a reverse Firebird?

There are only a few that get kept in storage constantly but almost all get an occasional 3 month stint around the house. I've got at least one guitar in every room of the house except for two bathrooms and the kitchen. A Strat goes to every gig along with a humbucking Guitar of the Week.

I have a great security system at the house and all my neighbors have big dogs that mostly run free so no worries about loosing any guitars.

"No Tele For you." - The Tele Nazi

Ha! Tele-ish now inbound.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Spudman
    I've got at least one guitar in every room of the house except for two bathrooms and the kitchen.
    Sooooo... you have to tote one in when using the bathrooms or kitchen? Seems like it would be easier to just hang a couple in those rooms anyway... just in case the mood strikes!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket
    Sooooo... you have to tote one in when using the bathrooms or kitchen? Seems like it would be easier to just hang a couple in those rooms anyway... just in case the mood strikes!
    Nice try Rocket but I don't go into the kitchen and of course going outside is very satisfying.

"No Tele For you." - The Tele Nazi

Ha! Tele-ish now inbound.

Post Thanks / Like

Dang Spud, if all of these are yours, then you might have the most guitars ive ever seen on person have, lucky you are: