Thread: John Sebastian movie tune

Post Thanks / Like

Default John Sebastian movie tune

http://www.box.net/shared/yd9y55vkp4

I have been a fan of John Sebastian for decades. Always kept this tune around and just recently got the correct chords for it.

Found out that if you do not move your tracks to the master track on the Zoom MRS8 and just download them as they are, you lose the drum track.

But again, this way I still have the tracks to work on and upgrade. Just wanted to share what was going on. Washburn J28SCEDL for the accoustic and the Washburn J6 Montgomery for the electric. First time trying to sing with myself twice. This stuff takes some practice,,,,

Steve
    Last edited by Steve206; October 28th, 2008 at 05:48 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Steve,

I tried to give this a listen but box.net is a deemed as "online storage" and is blocked from the proxy server at work. I will give this a whirl when I get home. I notice your mention of the Zoom MRS-8 and that caught my attention. I have owned mine for a few years now and I still use it heavily. It is a fantastic device that is capable of delivery very professional results. How long have you had yours and are you still enamored with it?

Cheers.
    Soundcloud - Lights on Project

-Pete

Post Thanks / Like

It played witout a problem for me. Great job on the playing and singing.
    Guitars:

Electric: Washburn HB-30, Squier Tele Custom Deluxe, Jay Turser Strat.
    Acoustic: Seagull S6.

AMPs: VOX AD30VT, Peavey Envoy 110.

Modelers: V-AMP 2, Digitech RP-100A.

Pedals: Boss RC-2 Loop Station, Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensemble, Digitech Bad Monkey, Ibanez DE7 Delay/Echo, DOD VFX40B 7-Band Graphic EQ, Ibanez CS-5 Super Chorus.

Post Thanks / Like

very cool steve....really liked the dual vocal thing!

ww
    Quote Originally Posted by just strum
    For the record, my annoyance with Warren has a lot to do with the hissing noises he makes.
    Guitars: Gibson 1998 Les Paul Special : Peavey Predator (Early 90's Fat Strat Copy) : Ibanez GAX30TR
    Brownsville Reso - 101 Electric Reso : Fender GDO-300 Maple Quilt Top Acoustic

Amps: Fender Super Champ XD

Effects: Digitech RP250 Modeling Guitar Processor : DVM "Phased and Confused" Script Phaser Clone : Digitech Bad Monkey
    Danelectro Cool Cat Chorus : Behringer Distortion Modeler : Ernie Ball Volume Pedal : Dunlop Cry Baby Wah