Thread: The *NEW* Zoom G2 Multi-pedal

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Tot - You run the pedal right into your amp. If you want to just use the that feature, you can turn off all the others. The drum volume is set by the loudness of your amp, and can be also be further adjusted via the controls on the pedal. The sounds of the drums are very good, IMHO. No fills, and transitions are pretty barebones. But it works good for what it is. When I practice, I just like to have something going on in the background to help me keep time, and the G2's drums work out very well. And that is but one of the pedal's many features.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nelskie
    Tot - You run the pedal right into your amp. If you want to just use the that feature, you can turn off all the others. The drum volume is set by the loudness of your amp, and can be also be further adjusted via the controls on the pedal. The sounds of the drums are very good, IMHO. No fills, and transitions are pretty barebones. But it works good for what it is. When I practice, I just like to have something going on in the background to help me keep time, and the G2's drums work out very well. And that is but one of the pedal's many features.
    Yeah, I'm rethinking this. I might be able to use this for headphones playing much easier & more poratble than dragging the AD30VT around. The only question is don't the drums get ragged if you crank up the distortion on the amp?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nelskie
    So Nelsk, can the features be independently selected? Say, I want to use the EQ, drum machine & an overdrive pedal, with no amp modeling. Is that possible?
    Last edited by tot_Ou_tard; April 6th, 2006 at 10:59 AM.