Thread: Nili Brosh is 19 and kicks butt

Post Thanks / Like

Default Nili Brosh is 19 and kicks butt

Nili Brosh is 19 now and definitely kicks booty. She can play for sure.

"No Tele For you." - The Tele Nazi

Ha! Tele-ish now inbound.

Post Thanks / Like

That was killer. I wish people paid more attention to female musicians.
    Patrick

Post Thanks / Like

Very nice playing. I think there is no big difference between female or male players it is only that female players still have an exotic status because there are only "few" female shredders out there compared the many hairy guys :-)
    "A lot of people in the industry want to blame downloading for the state of the business. But I think if most music wasn't shit to begin with people wouldn't be downloading it for free," - Corey Taylor (Slipknot)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hubberjub
    That was killer. I wish people paid more attention to female musicians.
    She's real easy to pay attention to cause she's cute too. She can play with my band any day.:

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Sweet! The world needs more of that.
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

That was fun..

The more I watch/listen to live Rock and Roll the more I realize you don't have to play perfect. You just have to have the right 'tude.

Thanks for all the new stuff you post Spud.

Post Thanks / Like

She sounds like she's got a George Lynch influence. I noticed a couple of his favorite soloing patterns in there and the pinch harmonic squeal.
    Axen: Jackson DK2M, Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster, Reverend Warhawk 390, Taylor 914ce, ESP LTD Surveyor-414
    Amphen: Jet City JCA22H and JCA12S cab, Carvin X-60 combo, Acoustic B20
    Effecten: "Thesis 96" Overdrive/Boost (aka DVM OD2), Hardwire DL-8 Digital Delay/Looper, DigiTech Polara Reverb, DigiTech EX-7 Expression Factory and CF-7 Chorus Factory, Danelectro CF-1 Cool Cat Fuzz
    "I wish Imagine Dragons would be stuck in an Arcade Fire for an entire Vampire Weekend."--Brian Posehn

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Moshe
    Thanks for all the new stuff you post Spud.
    You are very welcome.

There is plenty of talent out there. It's just that the big record companies and radio stations want to dictate what you listen to. I'm not in favor of that one bit. I'm always on the lookout for new talent.

Speaking of...today I gave the DJ at our local classic rock radio station the new Whitesnake album, Joe Bonamassa, and Spock's Beard. He knew nothing of any of them. I might stand a chance of changing our local programming.

Northern Ohio - Near Cleveland - Home of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame http://www.rockhall.com/
    Post Thanks / Like

Now, when I watch something like that I have to wonder - Is there really such a thing as natural ability? Of course it comes with hard work, but there is something when I watch that type of person that just makes it seem there is some different electric current running through their head. It's like they have a sixth sense.

I also believe the ones that rise above the others approach the playing differently. Maybe not knowing it, they approach it like a blind person and really listen to the sound and try to feel the sound. I'm not a big Stevie Wonder fan, but I was watching him the other night and I observed him like I never did before and I was blown away. I saw him in person years ago (he opened for the Stones), but I had no interest in his music at the time.

There is a guy here that pretty much prescribed that to me in his own words and I've never been able to prove him wrong.

Sorry for the hijack, but I tried to stay on topic since it started with the talent of this girl.
    Mark
    * Loud is good, good is better!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Spudman
    Speaking of...today I gave the DJ at our local classic rock radio station the new Whitesnake album, Joe Bonamassa, and Spock's Beard. He knew nothing of any of them. I might stand a chance of changing our local programming.

Passing along the gift of great music will earn you some good karma... Great vid and congrats on opening up another soul to good music!
    Guitars:
    Fender 2006 MIM Fender Stratocaster HSS in 3TS
    Ibanez RG 570 with a bridge Invader
    ESP M II Deluxe with a Tune-o-Matic bridge
    Eleanor, the magical, mystical Road Worn wonder Tele
    Blackstar HT Club 40