Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
FS: Reverend Warhawk I HB

Thread: FS: Reverend Warhawk I HB

Post Thanks / Like

Arrow FS: Reverend Warhawk I HB

This is the original solid mahogany, bolt-on version. Serial number in the low 5K's.

Has a very small, barely noticeable hairline crack on the face of the guitar, a couple of barely noticeable line scratches on the back, and very slight hazing on the pickguard, but as you can see, it looks stunning and the metalflake paint really shines nicely.

The neck is wonderful--smooth, nicely shaped, feels broken-in. Low action with no buzz. The body is very alive and resonant...You can hear a nice loud pop if you tap it with your knuckles.

Sound-wise, think of an SG--cutting humbucker tones. This guitar really keeps its focus with heavy distortion, and this is helped by Reverend's amazing bass contour control.

Only modifications is a chromed armrest and a Gotoh aluminum stop tailpiece. I will include a black/black Gator hardshell guitar case in excellent condition, and a Reverend guitar strap.

Item is sold as is. Shipping will be through UPS Ground, fully insured.

$400 shipped to the CONUS.

Thanks for looking!

Right now it has the original knobs like these:

Play your guitar daily!

Post Thanks / Like

oh boy....

ww
    Quote Originally Posted by just strum
    For the record, my annoyance with Warren has a lot to do with the hissing noises he makes.
    Guitars: Gibson 1998 Les Paul Special : Peavey Predator (Early 90's Fat Strat Copy) : Ibanez GAX30TR
    Brownsville Reso - 101 Electric Reso : Fender GDO-300 Maple Quilt Top Acoustic

Amps: Fender Super Champ XD

Effects: Digitech RP250 Modeling Guitar Processor : DVM "Phased and Confused" Script Phaser Clone : Digitech Bad Monkey
    Danelectro Cool Cat Chorus : Behringer Distortion Modeler : Ernie Ball Volume Pedal : Dunlop Cry Baby Wah

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

That looks just awesome man! $400 sounds dirt cheap too! Who's biting?
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Robert
    That looks just awesome man! $400 sounds dirt cheap too! Who's biting?
    I'd love to, but the wife has my teeth!
    DVM's Ever-Expanding Gear List:

Guitars - W-A-A-A-Y-Y too many to list. Check 'em all out HERE

Amps & Cabs - "Kap'n Kerrang-aroo" BYOC 18W TMB kit amp head; Mojave Coyote head; Fender Hot Rod Deluxe Lacquered Tweed Ltd. Ed.; Allen Sweet Spot kit amp; BYOC Tweed Royal kit amp; Epiphone Valve Jr. combo + mods; Drive 2x12 cab / Celestion G12M Greenback + G12H30; AB Custom Audio 1x12 cab / Celestion Alnico Blue

Pedals/Effects - ZILLIONS, including DVM's Home-built Pedals - See some HERE and HERE, TOO!

DVM's Gear Photos
    Visit MY WEBSITE!

Post Thanks / Like

is this the prototype model you talked about before?

ww
    Quote Originally Posted by just strum
    For the record, my annoyance with Warren has a lot to do with the hissing noises he makes.
    Guitars: Gibson 1998 Les Paul Special : Peavey Predator (Early 90's Fat Strat Copy) : Ibanez GAX30TR
    Brownsville Reso - 101 Electric Reso : Fender GDO-300 Maple Quilt Top Acoustic

Amps: Fender Super Champ XD

Effects: Digitech RP250 Modeling Guitar Processor : DVM "Phased and Confused" Script Phaser Clone : Digitech Bad Monkey
    Danelectro Cool Cat Chorus : Behringer Distortion Modeler : Ernie Ball Volume Pedal : Dunlop Cry Baby Wah

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

DVM - just go "Honey, pleasshh, gimme back my teessshh! I musshhtt bite on thisshhh guitar deal! Too good to passshhh up!"
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

C'mon guys.

Play your guitar daily!

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Somebody buy, I'm broke.

Btw, Kerc's a good guy, known him over the net for years and even bought some stuff off him.

Post Thanks / Like

That is one sweet guitar, if only times were better at the 29's household. The price sounds very good to me. Somebody somebody...

M29

Post Thanks / Like

Hell and blood. Wouldn't you just have to post this during the pay period I pay my rent out of.

I'll be looking in two weeks to see if you've found a buyer.
    "When I play, I express my feelings very fast." -Yomo Toro

Post Thanks / Like

Listed it again on eBay:

Click here to see the auction.

But if someone from this forum gets it from the auction, I'll honor the $400 shipped price...

Play your guitar daily!

Post Thanks / Like

Sold!

Play your guitar daily!