Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Amp GAS strikes

Thread: Amp GAS strikes

Post Thanks / Like

Default Amp GAS strikes

Im tempted to sell my AD30 VT and save some pennies from my expected bonus in February (most of which will be buying me a new roof......) and get myself a TECH21 TM30. I liked my Behringer GM110 a lot, would like to own the 'real' thing, with the active EQ and a reverb. The sound samples on the site are tremendous

A friend is selling a Laney VC15 but my Nano Valve experience has shown me I cant turn the wick up on a 15W valve amp in the house.....
    Guitars Gordon Smith GS1.5-40, Peavey Generation EXP, Ovation Celebrity electro

Amps Behringer GM110

Effects Danelectro Blue Paisley pure drive, Danelectro Cool Cat CD1 Distortion, Danelectro Black Paisley liquid metal, Danelectro Cool Cat chorus(original 18v model), Danelectro Dan Echo delay, Line 6 Toneport GX,

Post Thanks / Like

i have looked at the tech21 tm30 too....one thing i read is that the 2 spring reverb is weak but there is a replacement 4 spring reverb that really helps....and isn't very expensive....i would be selling my ad30vt as well....

ww
    Quote Originally Posted by just strum
    For the record, my annoyance with Warren has a lot to do with the hissing noises he makes.
    Guitars: Gibson 1998 Les Paul Special : Peavey Predator (Early 90's Fat Strat Copy) : Ibanez GAX30TR
    Brownsville Reso - 101 Electric Reso : Fender GDO-300 Maple Quilt Top Acoustic

Amps: Fender Super Champ XD

Effects: Digitech RP250 Modeling Guitar Processor : DVM "Phased and Confused" Script Phaser Clone : Digitech Bad Monkey
    Danelectro Cool Cat Chorus : Behringer Distortion Modeler : Ernie Ball Volume Pedal : Dunlop Cry Baby Wah

Post Thanks / Like

Please allow me to introduce my Tech 21 GAS as well...

I have a hankerin' for a Trademark 60...:

Wingsdad had some great, GAS inducing information in this thread: http://www.thefret.net/showthread.php?t=8719

SuperSwede has a Sansamp, the technology that is used on the Trademark amphs. I've never heard him have bad tone, and he likes his Sansamp as well!

The Fret member elavd has at least one vid on YouTube that will have you drooling with the tones he's getting.
    Guitars:
    Fender 2006 MIM Fender Stratocaster HSS in 3TS
    Ibanez RG 570 with a bridge Invader
    ESP M II Deluxe with a Tune-o-Matic bridge
    Eleanor, the magical, mystical Road Worn wonder Tele
    Blackstar HT Club 40

Post Thanks / Like

Me three

I'm jonsing for this one:

http://www.tech21nyc.com/tm30le.html

Limited edition with an oak cabinet. Not made anymore

But I'd settle for a normal Trademark 30.

tung

Quote Originally Posted by Katastrophe
    Please allow me to introduce my Tech 21 GAS as well...

I have a hankerin' for a Trademark 60...:

Wingsdad had some great, GAS inducing information in this thread: http://www.thefret.net/showthread.php?t=8719

SuperSwede has a Sansamp, the technology that is used on the Trademark amphs. I've never heard him have bad tone, and he likes his Sansamp as well!

The Fret member elavd has at least one vid on YouTube that will have you drooling with the tones he's getting.
    I was just a regular guy. My only super power was being invisible to girls.
    - Dave Lizewski, Kick-A$$

Northern Ohio - Near Cleveland - Home of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame http://www.rockhall.com/
    Post Thanks / Like

It's GAAS

Guitar Amp(h) Acquisition Syndrome
    Mark
    * Loud is good, good is better!

Post Thanks / Like

I've occasionally thought about that too. I'd like to hear one with my own ears, though.
    Axen: Jackson DK2M, Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster, Reverend Warhawk 390, Taylor 914ce, ESP LTD Surveyor-414
    Amphen: Jet City JCA22H and JCA12S cab, Carvin X-60 combo, Acoustic B20
    Effecten: "Thesis 96" Overdrive/Boost (aka DVM OD2), Hardwire DL-8 Digital Delay/Looper, DigiTech Polara Reverb, DigiTech EX-7 Expression Factory and CF-7 Chorus Factory, Danelectro CF-1 Cool Cat Fuzz
    "I wish Imagine Dragons would be stuck in an Arcade Fire for an entire Vampire Weekend."--Brian Posehn