Ever since I scored my Deville Ive been trying to tame it for household use...Id considered an attenuator for weeks before I came to the conclusion that the money for an attenuator might be better spent purchasing a used Blues Jr to accomodate my bedroom sessions instead.
Once I realized that was what I wanted Ive been actively searching the Craigslist for a good deal on one...for the last 3 months:
And whats worse, is that while searching Craigslist...you cant un-see a great deal...even if it isnt what youre really searching for...such as a $100 MIJ Strat...or $225 MIM sunburst:
And when you see a "deal" on Craigslsit you gotta act fast! So Ive been searching 3 times a day for, like I said, months.
Well yesterday just after lunch I finally saw the sign Id been waiting for
Fender Blues Junior tube amp - $300
No picture included, just the description:
Up for sale is my Fender Blues Junior tube amp ,this is in great shape and sells new for a lot more,great tube sound for blues and also has reverb for those Peter Green,Clapton sounds
The ad posted at 12:45 and I began blowing his phone up @ 1:15 until he returned my call @ 3pm...we made arrangements to meet at his place bout 6pm, hed recieved several others just as anxious as I, but their calls came after hed agreed to meet with me...yeah!

ON a side note, Id already made special dinner plans with my girlfriend out of town for the evening...but this chic is soooo awesome that she was more than willing to go with me to meet this guy on the way to dinner, 1/2 hour, out of the way to dinner. And just so yall know, this is the same awesome chic that reassured me that I should go back and purchase that Deville...and the MIM burst...and the MIJ! Very supportive...even if the rest of the world thinks Im insaine with my "guitar associated spending"...Im very lucky!:

So we meet with the guy...walk in the door and am greeted by a USA made Blonda Blues Jr with hang tags! Totally expected the standard Hotrod black tolex...his ad made no mention of the blonde with leather strap! Niiiiice!
He even let me play his 52ri Tele through it...SOLD!!!

BTW, pics are forthcoming!
And the reason being, this is a 5 year old amp and the blonde tolex is kinda dirty, with a tiny lil hole in the front...part of me is tempted to clean 'er up and make her new looking...and then the other part of me thinks Id be wiping away all the added mojo...so I AM curious to get opinions.