Inlaws coming this Thursday, so I spent Saturday putting most of my CDs into the living room, where the stereo is, so the "media cupboard" in the family room (which has doors on it) would be more cleared out to put junky-looking stuff in.

Here's the CDs, where they are now in the living room:

Believe it or not, the albums are more or less in order. The top row or so is local/FL music, followed by a row or so of non-rock including world music, jazz, blues, etc. Rock and roll (Aerosmith to ZZ Top, literally) goes from the third row down to the floor. At the end of the alphabet (by group name or artist last name) are a batch of compilations (though some are interspersed through higher-up rows as well), and at the very end are slimline cases of burned CDs.

The burned CDs on the bottom row are still a hodgepodge, as they are a bit of a pain to alphabetize since there's nothing on the spines as yet, to allow one to read the title once shelved. I'll get to that eventually though! Here's the inside of the media cupboard in the family room, as it looked before I moved most of the CDs out. The vinyl albums on the bottom, and singles on the top right (plus the old Dr. Who VHS tapes, haha), are still in it:

Sunday I spent the morning in church, all 3 songs were rockers for a change. I played the new LP Special and she came through with flying colors. Back at Casa Krashpad, did laundry and more cleanup, watched the Super Bowl, and then a late night work session finishing up some research.

And y'all?