Thread: The weekend Thread

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by warren0728
    hey brian....it is a small device you connect to your computer via usb....you take your memory card out of your camera and insert it in the card reader and then it acts like a mini harddrive on your computer....you can drag and drop files from the card to any location on your computer just like if it were another drive....when your done just pop it back in your camera....they are very inexpensive....

ww
    Ah, cool, I was guessing it was something like that, thanks. The USB cables are less than a tenner but impossible to find locally.

Thanks man.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Krashpad
    Ah, cool, I was guessing it was something like that, thanks. The USB cables are less than a tenner but impossible to find locally.

Thanks man.
    What? No USB's in Swampsville? : Seriously, Warren's right about the card reader. They're fairly cheap and you should be able to find one at Wally World.

Post Thanks / Like

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by bigoldron
    What? No USB's in Swampsville? : Seriously, Warren's right about the card reader. They're fairly cheap and you should be able to find one at Wally World.
    The USBs for Pentax are slightly different than others and others won't fit. Went to a Circuit City and they didn't have any USBs at all. Went to a camera store and they had a bunch but none fit the Pentax w/the possible exception of some unversal doohickey that had like 15 different ends on it and cost $36-- plus the sales b*tch, I mean, sales lady, wouldn't open the thing to check if it fit anyhow.