Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

The weekend Thread - Page 86
Page 86 of 86 FirstFirst ... 3676848586
Results 1,616 to 1,620 of 1620

Thread: The weekend Thread

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Friday, went to my son's high school athletic program banquet. During the endless awards, they had a 2 song playlist, some Bruno Mars song and something I've never heard before. After the 25th loop it created a minor cerebral aneurism.

Saturday, rode just 1 1/2 hour before an eye exam. My eye pressure in both eyes is over 30, and with a family history of glocoma, I have to return for an exam by their MD. Grilled shrimp in butter and garlic, plus 3 rib eyes. Delicious!
    Watched NHL playoffs.

Sunday, rode 2 hours is horrific winds. The tailwind coming home was 20-25 mph so I was flying! Took 2 dogs for their shots and a year worth of med's. $520.
    Took Mrs. T to the Astros game with great seats in the Crawford box. They smashed the A's!

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds cool Dee! You'll have to get some wildlife pics!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

This weekend it's already WAY more green. But no wildlife photography with the cell phone cam :-)
    Dee

"When life's a biatch, be a horny dog"

Amps: Marshall JVM 410H w/ Plexi Cap mod, Choke Mod & Negative Feedback Removal mod, 4x12", Behringer GMX110, Amplitube 3/StealthPedal

Half a dozen custom built/bastardized guitars all with EMG's, mostly 85's, Ibanez Artwood acoustic & Yamaha SGR bass, Epiphone Prophecy SG, Vox Wah, Pitchblack tuner plus assorted pedals, rack gear etc. for home studio use.

W. Branch of Susquehanna River, Pennsylvania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by deeaa View Post

This weekend it's already WAY more green. But no wildlife photography with the cell phone cam :-)

This is really cool Dee. Places around the Adirondack Mountains in far Northern New York have trees and lakes that closely resemble these scenes. Generally, however, there will be big mountains in the background somewhere.

Post Thanks / Like

Those are cool pics Dee. I always enjoy your pics from the woods.

Page 86 of 86 FirstFirst ... 3676848586