Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gasoline Prices.

Northern Ohio - Near Cleveland - Home of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame http://www.rockhall.com/
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by luvmyshiner
    ....in the smaller communities I went to yesterday.
    Wait, there are smaller communities than WACO?:

Still holding at $2.699
    Mark
    * Loud is good, good is better!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tone2TheBone
    Yup I be from 'burque. You in the military? Where you from?
    I live in Southwest VA but I subcontract for some places all over. I had a meeting at the National Lab about a year ago, flew out on a Wednesday, was supposed to have meetings both Thursday and Friday but the Friday was canceled, so I took the day and drove all over the place, up to Santa Fe, even up in that sky tram thing - was freakin awesome. I wanted to hit white sands but didn't get the chance. Anyway, Really cool place, I'd really love to be able to take a job out there, but my girl would never move so far from her family.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by just strum

Still holding at $2.699

Hell, yes! Haven't you ever heard of towns like Dime Box or Frame Switch?
    Guitars:
    Fender 2006 MIM Fender Stratocaster HSS in 3TS
    Ibanez RG 570 with a bridge Invader
    ESP M II Deluxe with a Tune-o-Matic bridge
    Eleanor, the magical, mystical Road Worn wonder Tele
    Blackstar HT Club 40

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Katastrophe
    Hell, yes! Haven't you ever heard of towns like Dime Box or Frame Switch?
    Welcome to Georgia son! I live not too far from Climax and Recovery, both smaller than Donalsonville. Also only 22 miles from beautiful downtown Two Egg, Florida. (Why is called that? 'Cause that's how big it is, about 2 eggs...)

BTW, gasoline hit $2.499 at one station today.

Northern Ohio - Near Cleveland - Home of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame http://www.rockhall.com/
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bigoldron
    Welcome to Georgia son! I live not too far from Climax and Recovery, both smaller than Donalsonville. Also only 22 miles from beautiful downtown Two Egg, Florida. (Why is called that? 'Cause that's how big it is, about 2 eggs...)

BTW, gasoline hit $2.499 at one station today.
    I thought you were bs'ing with Climax and Recovery and Two Egg, but I googled. I thought Climax and Recovery was the name of one town. Pull in, everyone is kicked back smoking a cigarette.
    Mark

Post Thanks / Like

Just went to the store with my daughter's car and filled up the tank at $2.519 per Gal. Got home and found out the filler neck is leaking (same issue with a Camry I am getting back on the road).:
    Mark

Post Thanks / Like

Gas is still 2.79 gal here. I sure hope it comes on down.

Post Thanks / Like

Filled up the wife's car at $2.469 today.

Now I see why the family is always offering me the use of their cars, I see good prices and I fill up the tank.:
    Mark

Post Thanks / Like

Each state will be different due to each state's tax levied against gasoline.

I think us US citizens should go down to DC and dump our gasoline in the Potomac River and set it on fire. Sort of like a Boston Tea Party but with Texas Tea instead.

It does not matter who gets elected, the prices will go back up.
    Guitars:

Electric: Washburn HB-30, Squier Tele Custom Deluxe, Jay Turser Strat.
    Acoustic: Seagull S6.

AMPs: VOX AD30VT, Peavey Envoy 110.

Modelers: V-AMP 2, Digitech RP-100A.

Pedals: Boss RC-2 Loop Station, Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensemble, Digitech Bad Monkey, Ibanez DE7 Delay/Echo, DOD VFX40B 7-Band Graphic EQ, Ibanez CS-5 Super Chorus.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tim
    Each state will be different due to each state's tax levied against gasoline.

I think us US citizens should go down to DC and dump our gasoline in the Potomac River and set it on fire. Sort of like a Boston Tea Party but with Texas Tea instead.

Last week between where I live and where I work, there was a 40 cent difference in price. Gas was much higher near work.
    Mark

Post Thanks / Like

Filled up the wife's car at $2.469 today.

Now I see why the family is always offering me the use of their cars, I see good prices and I fill up the tank.:
    Strum ole buddy ole pal anytime you need to use a car you can use mine! Sumi
    Guitars,Warmoth Tele,90's Fender Strat Plus/Fender CV 50's Tele/Parker p-36/Fretlight/Custom Strat(Fender body/warmoth Clapton neck,tonerider pups)Larrivee L03 mahogany acoustic

Amphs/66 Super Reverb/60's Bandmaster head and 2/12 cab/Blues jr//epi valve jr/supro super/ ZT lunchbox/Mahaffay Little Laneilei 3350/Pignose g40v

Pedals/Voods Rodent/MXR carbon copy/Duncan Pickup booster/Ts9/Rat/ts10/Line 6 tone port uk2
    Line 6 M13

Post Thanks / Like

was $2.49.9 at Wal -Mart yesterday in Glasgow,Ky.who knows today
    Life is like a camera, just focus on what’s important and capture the good times, develop from the negatives and if things don’t work out, just take another shot. ~ Anonymous

Guitars: 1967(year they came out): Fender Coronado II Wildwood I ,Fullerton ST- 4 Fat Strat , Esteban Legacy acous/elec,99 MIA Standard Fender Strat
    Amph's Original Roland Cube 15,Drive 30 w/spring reverb

Post Thanks / Like

Still holding at $2.699

you know, i actually had fun with that quote. here ya go.

parenthesis is population.

agua dulce [738]
    arp [901]
    balmorhea [527]
    bigfoot [304]
    blanket [402]
    blessing [861]
    carbon [224]
    fate [497]
    flat [861]
    happy [647]
    lawn [353]
    leakey [387]
    lincoln park [517]
    liverpool [404]
    nazareth [356]
    new deal [708]
    new home [320]
    pleak [947]
    ponder [507]
    red lick [853]
    smiley [453]
    snook [568]
    wink [919]

k
    2006 Washburn WD55SW Augusta, 2006 Washburn J28S12DL, Washburn EA20SDL,
    2008 American Standard Fender Telecaster
    2008 Rondo Limited Edition SST, G&L ASAT Semi-Hollow, Gibson LP Ultra

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tim
    I don't see it happening, at least not near-term. Oil prices would have to spike and about the only way they would is if demand would spike. Since we're entering the winter months when not as much travel takes place, I think it'll be awhile. Remember before the year they were estimating an average price for a barrel of oil at $80. It will be interesting to see if the inflated prices had any permanent effect on Americans' driving habits.

Of course, if a couple of pipelines in the Middle East get blown up, all bets are off.
    Axen: Jackson DK2M, Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster, Reverend Warhawk 390, Taylor 914ce, ESP LTD Surveyor-414
    Amphen: Jet City JCA22H and JCA12S cab, Carvin X-60 combo, Acoustic B20
    Effecten: "Thesis 96" Overdrive/Boost (aka DVM OD2), Hardwire DL-8 Digital Delay/Looper, DigiTech Polara Reverb, DigiTech EX-7 Expression Factory and CF-7 Chorus Factory, Danelectro CF-1 Cool Cat Fuzz
    "I wish Imagine Dragons would be stuck in an Arcade Fire for an entire Vampire Weekend."--Brian Posehn

Post Thanks / Like

It's now down to $2.99 in Montpelier, VT. However, down the road 10 miles in Northfield where I live, it still $3.11 to $3.25 :

Gil
    Where ever you go, there you are

a 1973 Léro Model 58 Dreadnought; a 1998 Ovation 1861 Standard Balladeer Natural; Taka - a 2005 Squier '51 Black
    Yume - a 2006 Squier Standard Strat Cherryburst; Houbi - a 2008 Fender VG Strat Blizzard Pearl won via fender.com

Pedals: Home made board; Visual Sound 1 Spot Power; Danelectro Chicken Salad, Fab Chorus, Echo & Flange; DVM Phasers To STUN; EHX LPB-1; Fender PT-100 Tuner
    Amps: Fender Super Champ XD; Vox DA-5 in Camo
    Computer: Apple MacBook Pro, PowerMac G4; Line6 Toneport KB37; M-Audio Black Box Pedal Board, Trigger Finger & DX4 Monitors
    Software: Ableton Live Lite; Apple Garageband; Cockos Reaper; Line6 Gearbox/POD Farm with Model Packs
    GAS: Squier Classic Vibe '50s Tele; Barber Tone Press Pedal; DigiTech Bad Monkey Pedal

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12