Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Duncan Strat Bridge Pickup With CS 69s

Thread: Duncan Strat Bridge Pickup With CS 69s

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Default Duncan Strat Bridge Pickup With CS 69s

Hey Guys

My first build is just about finished. USACG neck, gorgeous Fender Deluxe Player Ash 3TS body that weighs in at 4lbs and I cannot find any seems on, Glendale Chimemaster bridge and CS 69 pickups. I finally got the action setup and it is a blast so far. :

The bridge pickup sounds pretty good but I really want it to cut through the mix a bit more so I would like to try a Seymour Duncan Nashville Studio. Just a reminder, the CS 69 pickups do NOT have a RWRP mid. Duncans are wound in the opposite polarity of Fender.

Is it as simple as just switching the leads when I solder it in?

Even though the CS 69s do not have a RWRP mid. They seem to get rid of quite a bit of hum in the 2nd and 4th positions. Will I lose this if I install the Duncan?

Thanks a bunch

Post Thanks / Like

Teleblaster, I can't answer your pickup question, but you need to post pics of that Telemonster, and quick!
    Guitars:
    Fender 2006 MIM Fender Stratocaster HSS in 3TS
    Ibanez RG 570 with a bridge Invader
    ESP M II Deluxe with a Tune-o-Matic bridge
    Eleanor, the magical, mystical Road Worn wonder Tele
    Blackstar HT Club 40

Post Thanks / Like

I switched the wires and it worked fine. I will post pics soon! Oh, it is a Strat (for the most part)

Post Thanks / Like

Here's my first partscaster. Took forever to get it dialed in but it plays great now! I cannot figure out how to get the image to show, it just puts a link to it.