Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Switch guitars

Thread: Switch guitars

Post Thanks / Like

Default Switch guitars

I just got a Switch Innovo IV Signiture. Got it off an auction on E-bay with no bids, thought what the heck, I'll try it. Came home Sat. and got to play it. Nice guitar, the Wilkinson stays in tune, the EMG selects are hot and clean, and it rings clear and sustains great. Sounds really nice through the Valve Junior head through a 2x12 Celestion cab. Anyone else had a chance to play one of these? It's made of one piece of "Vibrocell", a synthetic material. I was very impressed by this little axe. Heavy like a LP, similar neck to a LP also.
    Lots better than the plastic guitars they used to make in Japan when I was 5 yrs old, I think it's a keeper!
    Glenn (the oldguy)

Post Thanks / Like

Hey oldguy, do you still have this axe? If so what do you think of it now after you've had it a while?

"No Tele For you." - The Tele Nazi

Ha! Tele-ish now inbound.

Post Thanks / Like

Wow, I almost missed this, Spudman. ATAYOQASAICMOF, I still like this guitar very much, and plan on A/B' ing it through the Epi SoCal half stack with my Strat and then Tele sometime.
    I've never had issues of any kind with it, just change strings, keep it clean, and adjust the truss rod ("barely tweak" is more like it) now and then.
    I had some concerns about the composite body originally, even though I've seen everything from bikes to compound bows to cars go composite, and usually for the better. Guess I figured if a lemon got squeezed out I'd be the dude hit in the eye with the juice
    Guitars
    Wilburn Versatare, '52 FrankenTele(Fender licensed parts), Fender USA Roadhouse Strat, Fender USA Standard B-bender Telecaster, Agile AL 3000 w/ WCR pickups, Ibanez MIJ V300 Acoustic, Squier Precision Bass,
    Amps
    Ceriatone Overtone Special, Musicman 212 Sixty-Five, Fender Blues Jr., Peavey Classic 30, Fender Super Reverb, Traynor YCV-40 WR Anniversary w/ matching 1x12 ext. cab, Epiphone SoCal 50w head w/ matching 4x12 cab (Lady Luck speakers), Avatar 2x12 semi-open back cab w/ Celestion speakers
    Pedals
    Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech Jamman, DVM's ZYS, Goodrich volume pedal