Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Cheesy joke thread. come on everyone contribute!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by thekiwidisciple
    ...so a baby seal walks into a club.
    YES! i was gonna say that one, but i see someone else knows his stuff
    Guitars: Epiphone Elitist LP Custom, Ibanez Talman TC420, Guitar built by yours truly
    Pedals: Digitech DF7, Digitech EX7, Ibanez WH10, ZVEX Fuzz Factory, EHX The Worm, Arion DDM-1, Digitech XBW
    Amp: Marshall MG100HDFX + MG412
    www.myspace.com/ragnarpk

Post Thanks / Like

I had money that I needed to exchange,so I went to the currency exchange window at the bank.Just one lady in front of me....an Asain lady who was trying to exchange yen for dollars and she was a little irritated.....She asked the teller,'Why it change??Yesterday,I get two hunat dolla fo yen,Today I get hunat eighty??Why it change???? The teller shrugged his shoulders and said 'Fluctuations' The Asian lady replied 'Well Fluc you too!!!!' Sumi

Did you ener notice the Roman numeral for 40 is XL ???
    Guitars,Warmoth Tele,90's Fender Strat Plus/Fender CV 50's Tele/Parker p-36/Fretlight/Custom Strat(Fender body/warmoth Clapton neck,tonerider pups)Larrivee L03 mahogany acoustic

Amphs/66 Super Reverb/60's Bandmaster head and 2/12 cab/Blues jr//epi valve jr/supro super/ ZT lunchbox/Mahaffay Little Laneilei 3350/Pignose g40v

Pedals/Voods Rodent/MXR carbon copy/Duncan Pickup booster/Ts9/Rat/ts10/Line 6 tone port uk2
    Line 6 M13

Post Thanks / Like

ive read every single joke in this thread

ive been here for over an hour.
    Guitars: Ibanez RG420EG, Harrier Mistral Ice White Tele
    Amps: Hughes & Kettner Edition Blue 15R (w/ 8" Celestion), Marshall Valvestate Mk.I 8100 Head, Blackheart BH5H Head
    Cabs: Marshall 4x12 (4 x Celestion Pro 12")
    FX:Line 6 Floor POD, BOSS 7-band GE-7, BOSS Mega Distortion MD-2, Vox V847a Reissue Wah, Danelectro Cool Cat Drive

Just another Rig Sig Jig, Dig?

Post Thanks / Like

Better than wasting it playing video games!
    Guitars
    Wilburn Versatare, '52 FrankenTele(Fender licensed parts), Fender USA Roadhouse Strat, Fender USA Standard B-bender Telecaster, Agile AL 3000 w/ WCR pickups, Ibanez MIJ V300 Acoustic, Squier Precision Bass,
    Amps
    Ceriatone Overtone Special, Musicman 212 Sixty-Five, Fender Blues Jr., Peavey Classic 30, Fender Super Reverb, Traynor YCV-40 WR Anniversary w/ matching 1x12 ext. cab, Epiphone SoCal 50w head w/ matching 4x12 cab (Lady Luck speakers), Avatar 2x12 semi-open back cab w/ Celestion speakers
    Pedals
    Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech Jamman, DVM's ZYS, Goodrich volume pedal

Post Thanks / Like

An old Italian Mafia Don is dying and he calls for his grandson to approach the bed; 'Lissin a me.I wanna for you to taka my chrome-plated 38-caliber revolver so you will always remember me.'
    The grandson smiles weakly and replies;'But grandpa,I really dona a lika guns,How zabout you leava me you Rolex watch instead?
    Gasping for air the old man answers with a snarl in his voice;"Shuddup an lissin.Somma day you gonna runna da business.you gonna have a beautifula wife,lotsa money,a biga home and maybe some bambinos.'
    <BR>After a slight pause to catch his breath he continues;"somma day you gonna comma home and maybe finda you wife inna bed with anotha man.
    Whadda you gonna do then.............Pointa to you watch anda say "Times a up'? Sumi
    Guitars,Warmoth Tele,90's Fender Strat Plus/Fender CV 50's Tele/Parker p-36/Fretlight/Custom Strat(Fender body/warmoth Clapton neck,tonerider pups)Larrivee L03 mahogany acoustic

Amphs/66 Super Reverb/60's Bandmaster head and 2/12 cab/Blues jr//epi valve jr/supro super/ ZT lunchbox/Mahaffay Little Laneilei 3350/Pignose g40v

Pedals/Voods Rodent/MXR carbon copy/Duncan Pickup booster/Ts9/Rat/ts10/Line 6 tone port uk2
    Line 6 M13

Post Thanks / Like

A crusty old biker out on a long summer ride in the country pulls up to a
    tavern in the middle of nowhere, parks his bike and walks inside.

As he passes through the swinging doors, he sees a sign hanging over the
    bar:

COLD BEER: $2.00

HAMBURGER: $2.25

CHEESEBURGER: $2.50

CHICKEN SANDWICH : $3.50

HAND JOB: $50.00

Checking his wallet to be sure he has the necessary payment, the ole' biker walks up to the bar and beckons to the exceptionally attractive female bartender who is serving drinks to a couple of sun-wrinkled farmers.

She glides down behind the bar to the ole biker.

"Yes?" she inquires with a wide, knowing smile, "may I help you?"

The ole biker leans over the bar, "I was wondering young lady," he whispers, are you the one who gives the hand-jobs?"

She looks into his eyes with that wide smile and purrs "Why yes, yes, I sure am".

The ole' biker leans closer and into her left ear whispers softly, "Well, wash your hands real good, cause I want a cheeseburger".

"No Tele For you." - The Tele Nazi

Ha! Tele-ish now inbound.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Potatoes (for our Idaho Fret friends)

(this one just begs for cheese.........)

Potatoes...
    Well, A Girl Potato and A Boy Potato had eyes for each other, and finally they got married, and had a little sweet potato, which they called 'Yam.'

Of course, they wanted the best for Yam.

When it was time, they told her about the facts of life.

They warned her about going out and getting half-baked, so she wouldn't get accidentally mashed, and get a bad name for herself like 'Hot Potato,' and end up with a bunch of Tater Tots.

Yam said not to worry, no Spud would get her into the sack and make a rotten potato out of her!

But on the other hand she wouldn't stay home and become a Couch Potato either.

She would get plenty of exercise so as not to be skinny like her Shoestring cousins.

When she went off to Europe, Mr. and Mrs. Potato told Yam to watch out for the hard-boiled guys from Ireland . And the greasy guys from France called the French Fries. And when she went out west in the USA , they told her to watch out for the Indians so she wouldn't get scalloped.

Yam said she would stay on the straight and narrow and wouldn't associate with those high class Yukon Golds, or the ones from the other side of the tracks who advertise their trade on all the trucks that say, 'Frito Lay.'

Mr. and Mrs. Potato sent Yam to Idaho P.U. (that's
    Potato University) so when she graduated she'd really be in the chips.

But in spite of all they did for her, one-day Yam came home and announced she was going to marry Tom Brokaw.

Tom Brokaw!!!

Mr. and Mrs. Potato were very upset.

They told Yam she couldn't possibly marry Tom Brokaw because he's just... well he's just a...

A COMMONTATER !!!
    Guitars
    Wilburn Versatare, '52 FrankenTele(Fender licensed parts), Fender USA Roadhouse Strat, Fender USA Standard B-bender Telecaster, Agile AL 3000 w/ WCR pickups, Ibanez MIJ V300 Acoustic, Squier Precision Bass,
    Amps
    Ceriatone Overtone Special, Musicman 212 Sixty-Five, Fender Blues Jr., Peavey Classic 30, Fender Super Reverb, Traynor YCV-40 WR Anniversary w/ matching 1x12 ext. cab, Epiphone SoCal 50w head w/ matching 4x12 cab (Lady Luck speakers), Avatar 2x12 semi-open back cab w/ Celestion speakers
    Pedals
    Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech Jamman, DVM's ZYS, Goodrich volume pedal

Post Thanks / Like

After landing:

"Thank you for flying Delta Business Express. We hope you enjoyed giving us the business as much as we enjoyed taking you for a ride."

"We'd like to thank you folks for flying with us today. And, the next time you get the insane urge to go blasting through the skies in a pressurized metal tube, we hope you'll think of us here at US Airways."

(Transmission as a DC-10 rolls out long after a fast landing...)
    San Jose Tower: American 751 heavy, turn right at the end if able. If not able, take the Guadalupe exit off of Highway 101 back to the airport.

Student pilot:

Cessna 152: "Flight Level Three Thousand, Seven Hundred"
    Controller: "Roger, contact Houston Space Center now on 133.75"

Post Thanks / Like

I haven't read through all of the jokes yet, so I hope these aren't already used...

Two pretzels are walking down the street and one of them is asaulted.

Two atoms are walking down the street when they collide with each other. One says to the other, "Hey, are you o.k?", the other one says "Yeah, but I think that I lost an electron", the other says "are you sure?", ... and the other one says "I'm positive".

Blonde Enters a Swim Meet
    A blonde enters a swim meet against several other ladies, in the breast stroke competition. The blonde finishes dead last and comes in 30 minutes later than the next-to-last contestant. Upon finishing the race the blonde files an immediate protest with the race officials. When they asked her why she said, "It wasn't a fair race because the other ladies used their arms."

-- Jim
    Electrics: Hamer Newport, Fender Clapton Strat, Ibanez AF86, Line6 Variax 700
    Acoustic Guitars: Taylor 514CE, Martin J40-M
    Dobro: Regal "Black Lightning Dobro"
    Mandolin: Morgan Monroe Mandolin
    Amps: Egnater Rebel 30, Vox AD120VTX, Roland Cube 60
    http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...?bandid=301718

Post Thanks / Like

Im just passing this along......................

Have you ever wondered if the one dollar bills in your wallet were ever in the butt crack of some stripper?

If not,your wondering now. Sumi

Line 6 M13

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Man, all the stupid jokes in English that come to mind right now are such that they are sure to piss off anyone sensitive about religion, racism or what not, so better not even put 'em here.

I'd have a ton of great, stupid jokes in Finnish, though.
    Dee

"When life's a biatch, be a horny dog"

Amps: Marshall JVM 410H w/ Plexi Cap mod, Choke Mod & Negative Feedback Removal mod, 4x12", Behringer GMX110, Amplitube 3/StealthPedal

Half a dozen custom built/bastardized guitars all with EMG's, mostly 85's, Ibanez Artwood acoustic & Yamaha SGR bass, Epiphone Prophecy SG, Vox Wah, Pitchblack tuner plus assorted pedals, rack gear etc. for home studio use.

Post Thanks / Like

Two lawyers are walking down the street when they see a shapely young woman in a miniskirt. One lawyer says, "I'd sure like to screw her". The other one says, "Out of what?".

And my favorite salesman joke....

Fred recently died and went to Heaven.
    When Fred got to the pearly gates ... St. Peter showed him the attractions:
    Relaxing on clouds, reading books, eating great meals and listening to harp music ...
    Fred was impressed with St. Peter’s offer however he hadn’t completely made up is mind yet. There was another option to consider ... Hell ...
    Now that Fred had a lot more time on his hands (he was dead after all ...) he decided to go down to Hell to see what they had to offer.
    Satan met him at the front gate and showed him around. Fred saw lots of wild parties, pretty young woman and an unlimited supply of beer.
    After being given a day to consider his options, Fred deciding on Hell ... “Hell it is!” ... he said
    Satan met Fred at the front gate again however when he got inside this time he saw something very different from what he had seen before.
    Now there were people being tortured, burned and living in cages.
    "Satan," he asked, "Where are all the great parties and the fun stuff you showed me yesterday?"
    Satan replied, "That was all a show for prospective clients. You're a client now!"
    Last edited by Heywood Jablomie; August 7th, 2009 at 03:23 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

So a 80 year old man and a 20 year old woman get married and their are the talk of the town.One year later their at the hospital having their first child,the nurse comes out of the delivery room to congratulate the new father,She said how do you do it at your age,He replied gotta keep the motor going.
    One year later the same thing going to the hospital to have their second child,Nurse how do you do it at your age,He replies again gotta keep the motor going.
    Now a year later at the hospital for the third child,Nurse comes out how do you do it at your age,He says I told ya gotta keep the motor running,Nurse says well you better get the oil changed cause this one's black! Sumi

Line 6 M13

Post Thanks / Like

OK, here's my favorite 3rd grader joke:

How do you catch a polar bear? You cut a hole in the ice and put some peas around it. When the polar bear comes to take a pea, you kick him in the icehole!
    Ronnie

Guitars: Washburn WI64DL Idol, Yamaha Pacifica 112, Yamaha EG112C, Washburn House of Blues Electric, Washburn G30 Acoustic

Amps: Crate GX1200H Head, Crate 4x12 Cabinet, Crate GLX65 12" Combo, Johnson 15 watt, Fender Frontman 25R

Pedals: Cry Baby Wah, DOD FX20-B Stereo Phaser, Danelectro Cool Cat Transparent Overdrive, Daneletro CM2 Metal II, Danelectro FAB Chorus, Danelectro FAB Flange

Post Thanks / Like

what do bassists use for contraception? Their Personalities!!!
    what do drummers use for contraception? nobody knows,they haven't needed it yet!!!
    what do guitarists use for contraception? not their egos, their WAY too big!!!
    just a couple we (the punchlines) use on stage
    are dead baby jokes allright?

I made the second line to this joke:

so a baby seal walks into a club....
    and has a smashing good time
    "the emperor is rich, but he cannot buy another year"
    -anonymous chinese person

"the thief is sorry for being hung, not for being a thief"
    -anonymous

"We are not nationalities, we are not races, we are not political parties, we are not social classes, we are not cultures, we are not subcultures, and we are not churches, but when all things are said and done, the guns are shot, the riots have died down, one thing is true, and that should preceed all other things, we are, without division: HUMAN BEINGS, is that not good enough an excuse stop shooting people, and letting others starve to death?" -Pie_man_25

Post Thanks / Like

So a guy walks into a store and asks the clerk,"Where is the Polish sauage at"The clerk replies,"Why are you Polish?"Well this kinda pissed off this guy and He replied,"Yea does it matter,If I asked for italian sauage would you ask me if I was Italian,or if I asked where the brats are if I was German,or if I asked where the tacos are if I was Mexican?The clerk replied well no,but I just wanted to let you know that this is the Home Depot.Sumi

Line 6 M13

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456