Thread: Digital Pedal or Box

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks to those who responded. I am toying with the idea of wheater to get a pedal or box. The Padora looks nice but a little too small. But then maybe a drive to the local guitar hang out will change my mind.

I have had my eye on the Zoom padal since I first saw it with Warrren 2 years ago.

I have the RP100A. It has terrible presets. I also have been known to keep my foot on the pedal button and skip about 10 presets and end up playing a heavy metal setting during a folk style song. That was embarrasing at the time.

How does the RP250 compare to the RP100A? Anubody know?

I will keep searching with the suggestions given. Thanks again to all.
    Guitars:

Electric: Washburn HB-30, Squier Tele Custom Deluxe, Jay Turser Strat.
    Acoustic: Seagull S6.

AMPs: VOX AD30VT, Peavey Envoy 110.

Modelers: V-AMP 2, Digitech RP-100A.

Pedals: Boss RC-2 Loop Station, Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensemble, Digitech Bad Monkey, Ibanez DE7 Delay/Echo, DOD VFX40B 7-Band Graphic EQ, Ibanez CS-5 Super Chorus.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tim
    How does the RP250 compare to the RP100A? Anubody know?

I will keep searching with the suggestions given. Thanks again to all.
    Better build quality. Sturdier, more features, more flexibility. Will still skip presets if you hold it down instead of "tapping" it one preset at a time.
    Guitars
    Wilburn Versatare, '52 FrankenTele(Fender licensed parts), Fender USA Roadhouse Strat, Fender USA Standard B-bender Telecaster, Agile AL 3000 w/ WCR pickups, Ibanez MIJ V300 Acoustic, Squier Precision Bass,
    Amps
    Ceriatone Overtone Special, Musicman 212 Sixty-Five, Fender Blues Jr., Peavey Classic 30, Fender Super Reverb, Traynor YCV-40 WR Anniversary w/ matching 1x12 ext. cab, Epiphone SoCal 50w head w/ matching 4x12 cab (Lady Luck speakers), Avatar 2x12 semi-open back cab w/ Celestion speakers
    Pedals
    Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech Jamman, DVM's ZYS, Goodrich volume pedal