Thread: 60th anniversary strat specs

Post Thanks / Like

Question 60th anniversary strat specs

Hello guys,first post!
    Can someone give me a link with the specs of MIM 60th anniversary strat ??
    I am looking all over the net for weeks now and I can't find it anywhere
    Thanks!
    Vagelis

Post Thanks / Like

Here you go. Google as many relevant terms as you can think of at once. I used "fender 60th anniversary stratocaster mexico" and you'll often get obsolete shop listings like this one from zzounds.

http://www.zzounds.com/item--FEN146002
    Last edited by markb; November 15th, 2008 at 03:03 AM. Reason: punctuation
    Electric: Fat strat > Korg PB > TS7 > DS1 > DD-20 > Cube 60 (Fender model)

Acoustic: Guitar > microphone > audience

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks markb!!

North of the Equator: I am a Southerner, Southern Ontario!
    Post Thanks / Like

To add to that it has all the 2006 Standard Strat (MIM) upgrades. It has more sound deadening, and a larger block, medium jumbo frets and a gig bag.
    It also has a nicely tinted neck and is a C shaped neck. Basically it is a Jimi Vaughan with a 3 ply pickguard and a Cshaped neck.
    A very nice guitar it comes with a special neck plate and a small 60th Ann. button on the back of the headstock. There is also a large 60th Ann. logo on the Gig bag.
    The Blues is alright!

Guitars: 1968 Gibson SG, 2005 Gibson SG Standard, 2006 Gibson LP Classic Gold top, 2004 Epiphone Elitist LP Custom, 1996 Gibson Les Paul Standard. 2001 Epiphone Sheraton II, 2007 Epiphone G400.
    Fender Strats: 1996 Fender 68 Reissue CIJ, 2008 Squier CV 50s, 2009 Squier CV 50s Tele Butterescotch Blonde

Amps: Blues Junior Special edition Jensen in Brown Tolex with Wheat front, 65 Deluxe Reverb reissue,1970 Sonax reverb by Traynor, Avatar Custom 2/12 Cabinet with Eminence Legend V1216 speakers,
    2008 DSL100 Marshall Amp , Fender Super Champ XD,Fender Vibro Champ XD

Effects and Pedals: Fulltone Fulldrive II, Fulltone OCD, Fulltone Mini Deja Vibe, Fulltone Fat Boost, Dunlop Crybaby Wah, Boss DS1, Boss DD20 Giga Delay, Boss TU2 tuner, Boss BD2, Ibanez TS9 Tube screamer, Zoom 505. Radial tonebone hot british.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ZMAN
    To add to that it has all the 2006 Standard Strat (MIM) upgrades. It has more sound deadening, and a larger block, medium jumbo frets and a gig bag.
    It also has a nicely tinted neck and is a C shaped neck. Basically it is a Jimi Vaughan with a 3 ply pickguard and a Cshaped neck.
    A very nice guitar it comes with a special neck plate and a small 60th Ann. button on the back of the headstock. There is also a large 60th Ann. logo on the Gig bag.
    Yep, you guys beat me to the reply on my main guitar. I love that guitar. I would have referred you to an outdated catalog page too. Like this one:
    http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/p...4&src=3SOSWXXA

If you can find a good used one, or new old stock, I would highly recommend it. :
    Steve Thompson
    Sun Valley, Idaho

Guitars: Fender 60th Anniversary Std. Strat, Squier CVC Tele Hagstrom Viking Semi-hollow, Joshua beach guitar, Martin SPD-16TR Dreadnought
    Amphs: Peavey Classic 30, '61 Fender Concert
    Effects and such: Boss: DS-1, CE-5, NS-2 and RC20XL looper, Digitech Bad Monkey, Korg AX1G Multi-effects, Berhinger: TU100 tuner, PB100 Clean Boost, Line 6 Toneport UX2, Electro Harmonix Little Big Muff Pi, DuhVoodooMan's Rabid Rodent Rat Clone, Zonkin Yellow Screamer Mk. II, MXR Carbon Copy Delay

love is the answer, at least for most of the questions in my heart. . .
    - j. johnson