Thread: Hello to All

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hello to All

Just wanted to say hello and thanks for the site, I think I found this through Robert's site, which I found searching for information on the VOX amps. One thing led to another and I still haven't purchased that darn amp yet because I been to busy buying the Squier51 and Bad Monkey! LOL, with very good video clips and soundbites from Robert I had no choice but to buy them.

Personally I just picked the guitar back up a few years ago after waiting a lifetime to do so. I finally have time to ask questions, listen and learn. Hopefully this forum will help in that respect.

I like my Fender MIM 60's Strat and this new Squier51 mainly and play them through an old Harmony H410 tube amp and recently a Roland MicroCube which to my poor ears sounds wonderful. I enjoy All types of the Blues including the old delta blues, Jazz, Funk and old time Rock and Roll.
    I have a bunch of toys for this stuff and looks like I am still getting more to find the sound I want and want and want lol...
    anyways.. hello all and I hope to maybe add a bit of input along with the learning I am sure to receive here.

Jimmie Vaughan Strat , Squire 51
    Epi 56 GoldTop, SX "Vintage" Jazz Bass
    Zager 50, Guild GAD30R (Excellent)
    G-Dec 3 Thirty, Valve Junior & Cab
    Crate PowerBlock, Crate V33H
    JamVox, Studio GX With Mods/Farm 2.0.

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey man, great to see you here! It is way cool to hear I inspire people to buy the gear I have. Good thing the stuff is cheap. This board is getting to be a cool place. Keep adding your input!
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome! You will find this board is friendly and nice, unlike some other guitar forums that are run like a dictator.
    "It's funny the way most people love the dead. Once you are dead, you are made for life." - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Justaguyin_nc
    Just wanted to say hello and thanks for the site, I think I found this through Robert's site, which I found searching for information on the VOX amps. One thing led to another and I still haven't purchased that darn amp yet because I been to busy buying the Squier51 and Bad Monkey! LOL, with very good video clips and soundbites from Robert I had no choice but to buy them.

Personally I just picked the guitar back up a few years ago after waiting a lifetime to do so. I finally have time to ask questions, listen and learn. Hopefully this forum will help in that respect.

I like my Fender MIM 60's Strat and this new Squier51 mainly and play them through an old Harmony H410 tube amp and recently a Roland MicroCube which to my poor ears sounds wonderful. I enjoy All types of the Blues including the old delta blues, Jazz, Funk and old time Rock and Roll.
    I have a bunch of toys for this stuff and looks like I am still getting more to find the sound I want and want and want lol...
    anyways.. hello all and I hope to maybe add a bit of input along with the learning I am sure to receive here.
    Hey Justa, I was just digging around in the archives & you sound like me. I've *always* wanted to play music & now I am happy that I am finally doing it.

Post Thanks / Like

Hello Justaguyin_NC, Welcome to The Fret!!

...just picked the guitar back up a few years ago after waiting a lifetime to do so...
    I hear that!
    Zõ§õ
    The power that music has to connect people to each other has always been one of the guitarists driving forces. - John Frusciante

Axes'
    R-Axe Guitars "Black Betty" - 1st Ultimate DIY
    Ibanez X-Series-DT350 (Star Shape)
    Ibanez AEG10E - Black
    Yamaha RBX200F Fretless w/DiMarzio DP127 Pup

Amps
    Peavey 110 Audition

Pedals/FX
    CryBaby 535Q
    DigiTech CF7 Chorus Factory
    BOSS BD-2