Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Yeah! My first TV clip!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yeah! My first TV clip!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Yeah! My first TV clip!

I just received the first trailer of a new boxing show that will take place in German TV. The producers used one of my Metal Clips ;-)

Am pretty proud, because they asked for more clips for upcoming trailers.

Here's the trailer:
    http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fusea...deoid=47059403

It's only few parts in the trailer and a longer part of the clip in the end.
    "A lot of people in the industry want to blame downloading for the state of the business. But I think if most music wasn't shit to begin with people wouldn't be downloading it for free," - Corey Taylor (Slipknot)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jimi75
    As well you should be! Congrats, Jimi!
    DVM's Ever-Expanding Gear List:

Guitars - W-A-A-A-Y-Y too many to list. Check 'em all out HERE

Amps & Cabs - "Kap'n Kerrang-aroo" BYOC 18W TMB kit amp head; Mojave Coyote head; Fender Hot Rod Deluxe Lacquered Tweed Ltd. Ed.; Allen Sweet Spot kit amp; BYOC Tweed Royal kit amp; Epiphone Valve Jr. combo + mods; Drive 2x12 cab / Celestion G12M Greenback + G12H30; AB Custom Audio 1x12 cab / Celestion Alnico Blue

Pedals/Effects - ZILLIONS, including DVM's Home-built Pedals - See some HERE and HERE, TOO!

DVM's Gear Photos
    Visit MY WEBSITE!

Post Thanks / Like

Too cool ......congrats Jimi

Post Thanks / Like

Way cool! Congrats!!!!
    "The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic
    hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs.
    There's also a negative side."
    --Hunter S. Thompson

Guitars: Dean Sweet Wood 00R, Martin D2R, Guild D60, Guild D35NT, Morgan Monroe M30, OS baritone Uke

Post Thanks / Like

That sounds pretty cool. Congratulations Jimi.

Post Thanks / Like

Oh man Jimi that was awesome Congrats. Where can we hear a full length version? Or others?

M29

Post Thanks / Like

Patients my man! Success comes with lots and lots of patients.

The musical part of the clip was awesome. I am sure you are already working on the next 5 clips to provide when asked. Always stay ahead of your client. That way there is no panic or brain freeze on new material. Good luck and I hope the door of success opens up wide for you Jimi.

Remember us Fretters when success comes dancing in. We can always boast that we knew you first.
    Guitars:

Electric: Washburn HB-30, Squier Tele Custom Deluxe, Jay Turser Strat.
    Acoustic: Seagull S6.

AMPs: VOX AD30VT, Peavey Envoy 110.

Modelers: V-AMP 2, Digitech RP-100A.

Pedals: Boss RC-2 Loop Station, Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensemble, Digitech Bad Monkey, Ibanez DE7 Delay/Echo, DOD VFX40B 7-Band Graphic EQ, Ibanez CS-5 Super Chorus.

Post Thanks / Like

Cool dude!
    Guitars/Bass - MIM Fender Classic 50s Strat, MIM Fender Standard Strat, Squier Classic Vibe 50s Tele, Gibson Les Paul Studio, Epi '56 Gold Top Les Paul, Martin DSR acoustic, Sigma Martin Auditorium electric/acoustic, Squier Jazz Bass.

Amps/Cabinets/Modelers - Model 2558 50 watt Marshall Silver Anniversary Jubilee combo w/ Celestion Vintage 30s, 4x12 Marshall cabinet w/25 watt Greenback Celestions, Fender Blues Junior w/ a couple of Billm mods, Line 6 POD 2.0, Roland Micro Cube

Pedals/Effects - Cry Baby Classic Wah, Boss TU-2, Boss NS-2, Boss RC-2 Loop Station, Ross Compressor, MXR Micro Amp, Danelectro FAB Echo, Danelectro FAB Chorus, Danelectro Chicken Salad, Marshall Guv'nor Plus, Marshall Echohead, Duhvoodooman's Zonkin' Yellow Screamer, Digitech Digiverb, Digitech Bad Monkey, Dunlop Fuzz Face, Homemade Loop Bypass pedal, Duhvoodooman's Sonic Tonic (Maxon SD-9 clone +), Voodoo Labs Superfuzz

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Congrats Jimi, that is fantastic!
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

Way to cool, Jimi! You deserve it, man. :
    Guitars:
    Fender 2006 MIM Fender Stratocaster HSS in 3TS
    Ibanez RG 570 with a bridge Invader
    ESP M II Deluxe with a Tune-o-Matic bridge
    Eleanor, the magical, mystical Road Worn wonder Tele
    Blackstar HT Club 40

Post Thanks / Like

Cool!
    I can't say that I've given up on a flanger cause I've never liked the effect either. I also can't say the same about Tremolo. I hate them both equally. - Tone2TheBone 2009

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Very Cool man! Congrats!
    Steve Thompson
    Sun Valley, Idaho

Guitars: Fender 60th Anniversary Std. Strat, Squier CVC Tele Hagstrom Viking Semi-hollow, Joshua beach guitar, Martin SPD-16TR Dreadnought
    Amphs: Peavey Classic 30, '61 Fender Concert
    Effects and such: Boss: DS-1, CE-5, NS-2 and RC20XL looper, Digitech Bad Monkey, Korg AX1G Multi-effects, Berhinger: TU100 tuner, PB100 Clean Boost, Line 6 Toneport UX2, Electro Harmonix Little Big Muff Pi, DuhVoodooMan's Rabid Rodent Rat Clone, Zonkin Yellow Screamer Mk. II, MXR Carbon Copy Delay

love is the answer, at least for most of the questions in my heart. . .
    - j. johnson

Post Thanks / Like

Nicely done -- sounded big league to me! How was this produced (i.e., home studio, multiple players, loops)?

Guitars: Takamine F-349, PRS Mira
    Pedals: Line 6 M13 Stompbox Modeler, Boss TU-2 Tuner
    Amp: VOX Valvetronix AD30VT, Ultrasound AG-50DS4

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jimi75

That's really cool and I would be very proud, too. Congrats Jimi.
    Greetings

Christian

Guitars: Fender Telecaster Standard, Squier Classic Vibe 50's Stratocaster, Yamaha Pacifica 412V, Dean Vendetta, J&D LS-1, Collins Stage Western

Amp: Vox Valvetronix AD50VT, Fame GX60R

Pedals: DIY Box of Rock Clone, DIY Linear Power Boster, Marshall Guv'nor Plus, Marshall Regenerator, Digitech Bad Monkey, Harley Benton OD-100, Harley Benton DD-2, Behringer Hellbabe HB01 Wah, Boss DS-1, Boss TU-2, Boss DD-7, EXH Small Clone

Post Thanks / Like

The music works perfect with the video. Very well done!

Post Thanks / Like

THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS! I am happy that you like it!!!
    "A lot of people in the industry want to blame downloading for the state of the business. But I think if most music wasn't shit to begin with people wouldn't be downloading it for free," - Corey Taylor (Slipknot)

Post Thanks / Like

Sweet stuff, Jimi! For some reason the MySpace player wasn't playing through the whole clip for me but I reloaded it and it worked fine.

You now have the official "Rev. Rawk Seal of Approval." That's good for one Altbier at Uerige when I finally manage to visit Duesseldorf.
    Axen: Jackson DK2M, Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster, Reverend Warhawk 390, Taylor 914ce, ESP LTD Surveyor-414
    Amphen: Jet City JCA22H and JCA12S cab, Carvin X-60 combo, Acoustic B20
    Effecten: "Thesis 96" Overdrive/Boost (aka DVM OD2), Hardwire DL-8 Digital Delay/Looper, DigiTech Polara Reverb, DigiTech EX-7 Expression Factory and CF-7 Chorus Factory, Danelectro CF-1 Cool Cat Fuzz
    "I wish Imagine Dragons would be stuck in an Arcade Fire for an entire Vampire Weekend."--Brian Posehn

Post Thanks / Like

Pretty cool Jimi ! Now please tell us more about the young lady in the video. Is she Dark Swan or Bloody Mary ?

Post Thanks / Like

Fantastic! That's really cool.
    How did you get the gig? Did they contract you to write the music beforehand or did the find one of your songs and ask for permission to use it?

I just returned from Germany last week. I was in Berlin for a business trip.

-- Jim
    Electrics: Hamer Newport, Fender Clapton Strat, Ibanez AF86, Line6 Variax 700
    Acoustic Guitars: Taylor 514CE, Martin J40-M
    Dobro: Regal "Black Lightning Dobro"
    Mandolin: Morgan Monroe Mandolin
    Amps: Egnater Rebel 30, Vox AD120VTX, Roland Cube 60
    http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...?bandid=301718

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast