Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Video: Suhr Classic through a Heatseeker 18

Post Thanks / Like

Those pickups sound good. Noise is noise it's overrated. Glad you like your Suhr...way to make it happen!
    Guitars/Bass - MIM Fender Classic 50s Strat, MIM Fender Standard Strat, Squier Classic Vibe 50s Tele, Gibson Les Paul Studio, Epi '56 Gold Top Les Paul, Martin DSR acoustic, Sigma Martin Auditorium electric/acoustic, Squier Jazz Bass.

Amps/Cabinets/Modelers - Model 2558 50 watt Marshall Silver Anniversary Jubilee combo w/ Celestion Vintage 30s, 4x12 Marshall cabinet w/25 watt Greenback Celestions, Fender Blues Junior w/ a couple of Billm mods, Line 6 POD 2.0, Roland Micro Cube

Pedals/Effects - Cry Baby Classic Wah, Boss TU-2, Boss NS-2, Boss RC-2 Loop Station, Ross Compressor, MXR Micro Amp, Danelectro FAB Echo, Danelectro FAB Chorus, Danelectro Chicken Salad, Marshall Guv'nor Plus, Marshall Echohead, Duhvoodooman's Zonkin' Yellow Screamer, Digitech Digiverb, Digitech Bad Monkey, Dunlop Fuzz Face, Homemade Loop Bypass pedal, Duhvoodooman's Sonic Tonic (Maxon SD-9 clone +), Voodoo Labs Superfuzz

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Your new Guitar is awesome ...that will most likely be my next guitar also...right now I'm looking at the Suhr OD 100 classic+ amp.

Post Thanks / Like

HOLY SUHR BATMAN! Robert that axe sounds really great! I guess you won't be needing that Squirer now so, you can ship it to my address, I'll pay the shipping costand keep it clean for years to come because you won't remember it.

Post Thanks / Like

Great job Robert! Congrats again for the purchase!

Does it have the V60LP pickups? If so, those are the same I have in my home-grown Strat. Some people think they are "too hot", I believe they're brilliant. Also, a little tweaking in pickup height goes a long way.

If you are considering getting the silent circuit bear in mind that you have to replace the mid pickup with one which is not RWRP. IMHO the guitar doesn't need the SSC unless you play under a lot of fluorescent lights, have "dirty" AC power etc.
    Gearlist:
    Guitars
    - Kramer Pacer Deluxe (’87) with SD pickups
    - EBMM 25th Anniversary hardtail
    - EBMM Axis Super Sport hardtail
    - Squier CV Tele (Reliced!)
    - "Relic Wallpaper Squier ’51 (heavily modded)
    - Custom made Precision type bass with EMG pickup and custom paintjob

Amps
    - THD Univalve
    - Tech21 Trademark 10
    - 2x12” Tube Town "flexi-back" cabinet, with Celestion Speakers

Effects, etc
    Peterson Strobostomp, Budda Bud-wah, BYOC Script Phaser, Proco RAT (original), Boss HM-2 (modded), EHX Deluxe Memory Man, Line6 M13 Stompbox Modeller, Axon AX-100 MkII, Digitech GSP1101/Control2

Visit my page on myspace:
    http://www.myspace.com/thegenusloci

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

I'd like a CAE OD-100 too!

I am keeping my Squier!

Yes it has V60LP pups. Fantastic pups, and I think I will keep it as it is without adding on the SSC system. Thanks guys.
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Robert,

Congrats! The axe sounds great. I was away for a while so I didn't get a chance to see that you had posted a video of it. Cool!

-- Jim
    Electrics: Hamer Newport, Fender Clapton Strat, Ibanez AF86, Line6 Variax 700
    Acoustic Guitars: Taylor 514CE, Martin J40-M
    Dobro: Regal "Black Lightning Dobro"
    Mandolin: Morgan Monroe Mandolin
    Amps: Egnater Rebel 30, Vox AD120VTX, Roland Cube 60
    http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...?bandid=301718

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12