Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
FS: MINT Nashville Tele

Thread: FS: MINT Nashville Tele

Post Thanks / Like

Default FS: MINT Nashville Tele

** SOLD **

Have decided to sell my 2005 Fender Deluxe Series Nashville Tele, buy one of THESE instead, and put the difference in the kitty for the Egnater Rebel 20 amp head I'm starting to save up for.

I find that I'm much more of a Strat-and-LP man and I just don't play the Tele enough to justify having such a nice guitar. So I'll get the much cheaper Xaviere to have when I need to scratch the Tele itch, and offer this one to a good home where it will get more use.

The guitar is in pristine condition--not a mark on it. Has proabably less than 25 or 30 hours of total playing time on it. Has never left my smoke-free home. New strings (D'Addario 10's) a couple of months ago and maybe an hour's use on them.

Guitar also has these upgrades:

• White pearloid pickguard
    • Black cover for middle pickup
    • Vintage '52 RI bridge (Fender part)
    • Brass compensated saddle set
    • Push/pull tone pot for bridge pickup add-in mod

With the exception of the original tortoise shell pickguard, I have all of the original parts and they will be included with the guitar. No case, but it will be super-well packed!

The Nashville Tele currently sells for $600 at all the big discount places. You can read the specs in detail HERE. My price: $450 plus the FedEx shipping to your US location. Will also ship to Canada, but that obviously will be more expensive (and no funny business on the customs forms, so don't even ask).

If you've played a Nashville Tele, you'll know that these are definitely a big cut above the standard MIM Tele's--much more comparable to the US models. And the additional middle pickup along with the 5-way Strat-style switching and the bridge add-in switch I installed make for great tonal versatility! Consider the condition, features, upgrades and overall quality of this guitar and you'll realize that $450 is a STEAL.

Photos:

Last edited by duhvoodooman; January 8th, 2009 at 12:31 PM.
    DVM's Ever-Expanding Gear List:

Guitars - W-A-A-A-Y-Y too many to list. Check 'em all out HERE

Amps & Cabs - "Kap'n Kerrang-aroo" BYOC 18W TMB kit amp head; Mojave Coyote head; Fender Hot Rod Deluxe Lacquered Tweed Ltd. Ed.; Allen Sweet Spot kit amp; BYOC Tweed Royal kit amp; Epiphone Valve Jr. combo + mods; Drive 2x12 cab / Celestion G12M Greenback + G12H30; AB Custom Audio 1x12 cab / Celestion Alnico Blue

Pedals/Effects - ZILLIONS, including DVM's Home-built Pedals - See some HERE and HERE, TOO!

DVM's Gear Photos
    Visit MY WEBSITE!

Post Thanks / Like

Copy cat-er.

Nice guitar people...lots of good mojo to be had. Buy buy buy.
    Guitars/Bass - MIM Fender Classic 50s Strat, MIM Fender Standard Strat, Squier Classic Vibe 50s Tele, Gibson Les Paul Studio, Epi '56 Gold Top Les Paul, Martin DSR acoustic, Sigma Martin Auditorium electric/acoustic, Squier Jazz Bass.

Amps/Cabinets/Modelers - Model 2558 50 watt Marshall Silver Anniversary Jubilee combo w/ Celestion Vintage 30s, 4x12 Marshall cabinet w/25 watt Greenback Celestions, Fender Blues Junior w/ a couple of Billm mods, Line 6 POD 2.0, Roland Micro Cube

Pedals/Effects - Cry Baby Classic Wah, Boss TU-2, Boss NS-2, Boss RC-2 Loop Station, Ross Compressor, MXR Micro Amp, Danelectro FAB Echo, Danelectro FAB Chorus, Danelectro Chicken Salad, Marshall Guv'nor Plus, Marshall Echohead, Duhvoodooman's Zonkin' Yellow Screamer, Digitech Digiverb, Digitech Bad Monkey, Dunlop Fuzz Face, Homemade Loop Bypass pedal, Duhvoodooman's Sonic Tonic (Maxon SD-9 clone +), Voodoo Labs Superfuzz

Post Thanks / Like

Couldn't you have waited till I won the raffle!?!?!?
    "GAS never sleeps" - Gil Janus

"Now you got to pay your dues. Get that axe and play the blues." - Spudman

Gear: Epiphone Sheraton II, Epiphone Wildkat, Epiphone Emperor Joe Pass, Fender MIM Strat, Tacoma DR-14, Johnson JR-200 resonator; Fender Super Champ XD amp

Post Thanks / Like

** Bump **

Amps & Cabs - "Kap'n Kerrang-aroo" BYOC 18W TMB kit amp head; Mojave Coyote head; Fender Hot Rod Deluxe Lacquered Tweed Ltd. Ed.; Allen Sweet Spot kit amp; BYOC Tweed Royal kit amp; Epiphone Valve Jr. combo + mods; Drive 2x12 cab / Celestion G12M Greenback + G12H30; AB Custom Audio 1x12 cab / Celestion Alnico Blue

Pedals/Effects - ZILLIONS, including DVM's Home-built Pedals - See some HERE and HERE, TOO!

DVM's Gear Photos
    Visit MY WEBSITE!

Post Thanks / Like

DVM's Gear Photos
    Visit MY WEBSITE!

Post Thanks / Like

Sold, though I only got $410 for it, and that's before eBay and PayPal take their cuts. Oh, well....

Anyhow, that leaves me $50 short for that Egnater Rebel head I want to buy. Anybody around here need a BYOC pedal or two??

DVM's Gear Photos
    Visit MY WEBSITE!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by duhvoodooman
    Sold, though I only got $410 for it, and that's before eBay and PayPal take their cuts. Oh, well....

Anyhow, that leaves me $50 short for that Egnater Rebel head I want to buy. Anybody around here need a BYOC pedal or two??
    Ask me again when the Overdrive II comes out.
    Electric: Fat strat > Korg PB > TS7 > DS1 > DD-20 > Cube 60 (Fender model)

Acoustic: Guitar > microphone > audience

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by markb
    Ask me again when the Overdrive II comes out.
    I will!

Keith has unfortunately run into some part sourcing delays that will push the release of this new version of the BYOC TS-808 clone into February. Too bad, because this is one of BYOC's most popular kits, and the original version is now sold out/unavailable. There are a lot of people looking forward to this freshening of the design, which will add a lot more flexibility for the builder to incorporate the more popular TS mods. I'm hoping this new version will be an improved platform for my ZYS "Super Screamer" pedal and allow me to drop the price by reducing the number of additional parts and the very long build time that are required by the old Overdrive kit's limitations. I haven't seen the new kit layout yet, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed....

DVM's Gear Photos
    Visit MY WEBSITE!