Thread: DVD Audio Extractors?

Post Thanks / Like

Default DVD Audio Extractors?

I recently downloaded a trial version of "DVD Audio Extractor". So far I've extracted audio files from 3 DVDs and then stored them as MP3 files on my iPod. It works like a charm. I have the songs that don't show up on the Sessions for Robert Johnson CD (Eric Clapton), I have the entire Rush R30 concert audio and am now extracting the AC/DC Live at Donnington audio files. This thing is AWESOME! Anyone else do this?

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, I do that too! I just got a Gilliam Welch & David Rowlings DVD from a friend so that one is soon processed too
    I can't say that I've given up on a flanger cause I've never liked the effect either. I also can't say the same about Tremolo. I hate them both equally. - Tone2TheBone 2009

Post Thanks / Like

Its the greatest thing since screaming solo amphs!

I've still got my Zeppelin DVD to do as well as the Eagles Farewell Again and Again tour DVD. It sure was cool listening to Roll the Bones live on the way to work this morning.

Post Thanks / Like

There is a lot of great music only available on live videos!
    I can't say that I've given up on a flanger cause I've never liked the effect either. I also can't say the same about Tremolo. I hate them both equally. - Tone2TheBone 2009

Post Thanks / Like

Im always ripping something.. audio or videos..
    you can do this pretty easily with any program if your sound card software allows grabbing "What U hear".. audacity etc can then save it back in pretty good quality... also... Adobe Audition allows pulling the audio out of videos or entering them into the mix as videos adding your tracks to them..

gotta love it..

Jimmie Vaughan Strat , Squire 51
    Epi 56 GoldTop, SX "Vintage" Jazz Bass
    Zager 50, Guild GAD30R (Excellent)
    G-Dec 3 Thirty, Valve Junior & Cab
    Crate PowerBlock, Crate V33H
    JamVox, Studio GX With Mods/Farm 2.0.

Post Thanks / Like

You can do this using freeware tools from videohelp.com if you do a little digging.
    "It's funny the way most people love the dead. Once you are dead, you are made for life." - Jimi Hendrix