Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rules have been updated

Post Thanks / Like

Don't you think?
    Guitars and other stringed instruments: Washburn D10S, Washburn EA52SWCE, Washburn Cumberland J28SDL, Washburn D46S12, D'Aquisto Centura, Rover RM-50B Mando

Amps and Cabs: Behringer AT108, Firefly Tube Amph, Blackheart Little Giant BH5H, Shiner's Custom Cab v.1.0

". . . because without beer, things do not seem to go as well . . ." Brother Epp, Capuchin Monastery, Munjor, Kansas 1902

Post Thanks / Like

Seriously?
    Guitars and other stringed instruments: Washburn D10S, Washburn EA52SWCE, Washburn Cumberland J28SDL, Washburn D46S12, D'Aquisto Centura, Rover RM-50B Mando

Amps and Cabs: Behringer AT108, Firefly Tube Amph, Blackheart Little Giant BH5H, Shiner's Custom Cab v.1.0

". . . because without beer, things do not seem to go as well . . ." Brother Epp, Capuchin Monastery, Munjor, Kansas 1902

Post Thanks / Like

Dude?

Post Thanks / Like

no im just sort of bored...so im finding interesting threads or posts to respond to

and isnt penta-posting a warnable offense? :P

and no i wasnt out of school today, but its just as boring there as it is at home alone :
    Guitars: Ibanez RG420EG, Harrier Mistral Ice White Tele
    Amps: Hughes & Kettner Edition Blue 15R (w/ 8" Celestion), Marshall Valvestate Mk.I 8100 Head, Blackheart BH5H Head
    Cabs: Marshall 4x12 (4 x Celestion Pro 12")
    FX:Line 6 Floor POD, BOSS 7-band GE-7, BOSS Mega Distortion MD-2, Vox V847a Reissue Wah, Danelectro Cool Cat Drive

Just another Rig Sig Jig, Dig?

Post Thanks / Like

Ok, I think I can help you with your problem son. Slowly . . . put the keyboard down . . . back away from the computer . . . and . . . GET A LIFE!

Seriously son, go outside, you know, outside, where there is fresh air, and sunshine (the sun, you know, the bright yellow thing up in the sky that makes it hot and gives us light). Or give Emma a call, I'm sure she'd love to hear from you. Or play one of your guitars. There's a big old world out there that's just passing you by while you're sitting in front of your computer getting all pasty looking and wasting away.

Post Thanks / Like

thanks for the input :

but it was an unusually boring evening, id already been playing guitar since i got home, while sort of on here at the same time, if that makes sense.

also, i dont particularly like the sun at the moment, already been burned.
    Amps: Hughes & Kettner Edition Blue 15R (w/ 8" Celestion), Marshall Valvestate Mk.I 8100 Head, Blackheart BH5H Head
    FX:Line 6 Floor POD, BOSS 7-band GE-7, BOSS Mega Distortion MD-2, Vox V847a Reissue Wah, Danelectro Cool Cat Drive

Post Thanks / Like

oh btw, last night for me was about 4 or 5 in the afternoon for you over in USA. so while it was mid afternoon for you it was getting on for 10/11 at night over here.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ibanezjunkie
    oh btw, last night for me was about 4 or 5 in the afternoon for you over in USA. so while it was mid afternoon for you it was getting on for 10/11 at night over here.
    No kiddin'?
    We ignorant colonists could never have figgered that out... that's genius-level cipherin' on yer part!

Post Thanks / Like

im not saying you couldnt have figured it out i was just stating that while i was being told to go outside and enjoy the sun (which i had been all day) it was about 11 at night.

Northern Ohio - Near Cleveland - Home of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame http://www.rockhall.com/
    Post Thanks / Like

Suns down, damnedest thing that it happens every 24 hours.
    Mark
    * Loud is good, good is better!

Post Thanks / Like

god i feel inadequate now >_>

sorry.

Northern Ohio - Near Cleveland - Home of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame http://www.rockhall.com/
    Post Thanks / Like

god i feel inadequate now >_>

sorry.
    ????
    Mark

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by just strum
    ????
    just the whole experience, i went out all day today though.

you guys generally cracking at my comebacks.

never mind, i think Shiner is bored of this ongoing conversation now, you can go play with your dog Strum =]

Post Thanks / Like

just the whole experience, i went out all day today though.

you guys generally cracking at my comebacks.

never mind, i think Shiner is bored of this ongoing conversation now, you can go play with your dog Strum =]

Just busting b's - just thicken the skin
    Mark

Post Thanks / Like

this is all rather unusual.

completely off topic in a forum about new rules :

Post Thanks / Like

Never thought about it, but your right.
    Mark

Post Thanks / Like

i think Shiner is bored of this ongoing conversation now
    Son, I was bored with the conversation before it began.

Hey, itsn't it nighttime over there now??? Go to bed young man! Get up early and start working on that life we talked about.:

Post Thanks / Like

lol its quater past 11

its sunday tomorrow so...that means lay in bed till like 12 then do homework -yawn-

Post Thanks / Like

Since we're staying off topic for a bit...Ijunkie why don't you list the items in your signature horizontally so we don't have to scroll half a page to read your posts.

"No Tele For you." - The Tele Nazi

Ha! Tele-ish now inbound.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast