Thread: Thanks for the reply's freinds

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Thanks for the reply's freinds

Hello everyone, and thank you for welcoming me a few days ago. I was turned onto this site by a great freind. His handle is Tremeloman based out of Boston. I am based out of New Hampshire. He has alot of good points and thanks to him I have found a home, where I can share my passion for music with all of you. In turn I turned my Bassist onto the site and he will be coming here soon.

My Axes are (2) Ibanez RG-170 models ( I bet my handle gave it away)
    and a Custom Built Strat with a Jackson PS-20 neck ( the Strat is my sons)

My gear is a Digitech RP-300A, and an Ibanez Tube Screamer

Amp is a Crate GFX-212 w/ built in Chrous/Flanger, I will go tube someday but need to find out what Amp suits me best. I love Crate Amps maybe a VFX series 5212 model I think

I am happy to be part of the Family here, you can check out my bands website at www.spaces.msn.com/midnightquarter it has a link to Beta Records for our original tune " Roadrunner" Check it out
    For those who dare to be good, it aint enough, therefore you should strive to be great!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the kind words. Everybody here is cool, so if you know of more decent people by all means send them on over!
    "It's funny the way most people love the dead. Once you are dead, you are made for life." - Jimi Hendrix