Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

ok coming soon...........
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ok coming soon...........

Post Thanks / Like

Default ok coming soon...........

Want all opinions good or bad unless they are just plain stupid.I bought this for a reason and ill tell ya guys why later to those that give a crap:

Did not buy from here .Some know my reasons most dont and it will be funny what ya'll have to say!
    Last edited by mrmudcat; December 16th, 2008 at 06:46 PM.
    "I love being alive and I will be the best man I possibly can. I will take love wherever I find it and offer it to whoever will take it... seek knowledge from those wiser and teach those who wish to learn from me."
    "Develop your talent, man, and leave the world something. Records are really gifts from people. To think that an artist would love you enough to share his music with anyone is a beautiful thing."
    Duane Skydog Allman

You come to a point in your life when you really don't care what people think about you, you just care what you think about yourself." - Evel Knievel

Post Thanks / Like

I'll be interested to know how the tuning system actually works. Guitar Player gave it an overall positive but somewhat mixed review. I assume you found it useful enough to warrant the investment. What did you like about it?
    Q: How many guitars is enough?
    A: Just one more...

Northern Ohio - Near Cleveland - Home of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame http://www.rockhall.com/
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, having been on two forums with you and developing an image of you, I am a little surprised.

1) The image is of a Fender guy. It's not that one can't buy other guitars, but I would expect that find of money would be spent on Fender.

2) Image of a purest. I would have thought the idea of a robot guitar might be a tab too much unnecessary technology in your mind.

That said, do you have it already or is it on its way?
    Mark
    * Loud is good, good is better!

Post Thanks / Like

You've got a secret reason? Enslavement of the human race?

Rock on Mr Roboto!

Perhaps you're going to mod it by replacing the robot with a goldfish.

It could swim happily behind that plexi-shield & enslave the human race from there.

It beats getting battered from being in the heel of an acrylic platform shoe.
    I pick a moon dog.

Post Thanks / Like

Damn, I think it's cool Muddy! Keep us posted on how you like her.
    Guitars and other stringed instruments: Washburn D10S, Washburn EA52SWCE, Washburn Cumberland J28SDL, Washburn D46S12, D'Aquisto Centura, Rover RM-50B Mando

Amps and Cabs: Behringer AT108, Firefly Tube Amph, Blackheart Little Giant BH5H, Shiner's Custom Cab v.1.0

". . . because without beer, things do not seem to go as well . . ." Brother Epp, Capuchin Monastery, Munjor, Kansas 1902

Post Thanks / Like

The guitar itself....not crazy about the color, but I respect your judgment muddy.....and will be interested to hear the story when you get around to telling it.
    Guitars: 2002 Les Paul Studio Limited Color's Edition | 2004 Greg Bennett Avion Les Paul Copy | S101 Telecaster project | 2004 Washburn D46 Acoustic

Amplification: Epiphone Valve Jr. Head and Cabinet | VOX AD30VT

Effects: Rocktron Delay | BBE Free Fuzz | Big Muff Pi | Boss Flanger | Bad Monkey | Jekyll and Hyde | Cry Baby Wah | Boss EQ | Behrenger TU300 Tuner |

Post Thanks / Like

I give a crap and am wondering if you're on too much medication for that arm.

You are to us a purist as Strum said and scoff on overdone technology. I personally think the guitar is a piece of junk. It's just not what we'd expect from you Brother!

But knowing you as well as I do, I know you've got a legit reason for getting this. We're waiting anxiously to hear your reason! Rock on, Muddie! :

Northern Ohio - Near Cleveland - Home of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame http://www.rockhall.com/
    Post Thanks / Like

Ronnie,

You need to stop sugar coating it and tell us what you think.
    Mark
    * Loud is good, good is better!

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

All that matters is that you like it. Don't give a crap about our attitude towards your guitar!
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

My opinion might fall under the "just plain stupid" category but I think if I could afford that guitar I'd get two lesser high priced quality guitars or another nice guitar and a awesome amp to go with it. I also have never seen a green guitar that doesn't look better in some other color. JMHO.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BluesHowler
    I also have never seen a green guitar that doesn't look better in some other color. JMHO.
    Check out my new green guitar. It's cooler 'cause it's red.
    I pick a moon dog.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BluesHowler
    My opinion might fall under the "just plain stupid" category but I think if I could afford that guitar I'd get two lesser high priced quality guitars or another nice guitar and a awesome amp to go with it. I also have never seen a green guitar that doesn't look better in some other color. JMHO.
    Ive got all the guitars a guy could want and or amps ,also 3 sons to help with my addiction!!!:

So not stupid at all ,if I did not have alot of stuff already your reasoning would be right on ......except I like green but have never owned a green guitar!
    "I love being alive and I will be the best man I possibly can. I will take love wherever I find it and offer it to whoever will take it... seek knowledge from those wiser and teach those who wish to learn from me."
    "Develop your talent, man, and leave the world something. Records are really gifts from people. To think that an artist would love you enough to share his music with anyone is a beautiful thing."
    Duane Skydog Allman

You come to a point in your life when you really don't care what people think about you, you just care what you think about yourself." - Evel Knievel

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Robert
    All that matters is that you like it. Don't give a crap about our attitude towards your guitar!
    Yea I wanted to get some hard arsed opinions like my brother from georgia! (but if he thinks about it him of all people should know why it was an easy decision:
    Duane Skydog Allman

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bigoldron
    I give a crap and am wondering if you're on too much medication for that arm.

You are to us a purist as Strum said and scoff on overdone technology. I personally think the guitar is a piece of junk. It's just not what we'd expect from you Brother!

But knowing you as well as I do, I know you've got a legit reason for getting this. We're waiting anxiously to hear your reason! Rock on, Muddie! :

Well ive never played it(except recently) but I would not call it crap before going and playing it etc. etc. which I did(she is getting plekked and setup so hopefully pics by the weekend!
    Last edited by mrmudcat; December 16th, 2008 at 07:48 PM.
    Duane Skydog Allman

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by just strum
    Well, having been on two forums with you and developing an image of you, I am a little surprised.

1) The image is of a Fender guy. It's not that one can't buy other guitars, but I would expect that find of money would be spent on Fender.

2) Image of a purest. I would have thought the idea of a robot guitar might be a tab too much unnecessary technology in your mind.

That said, do you have it already or is it on its way?

Its being set up and plekked.I have lots of strats ,teles.I have 1 faded modded tv yellow gibby les paul.2 84 explorers plumburst fade...............one in the family since new . 1 gibby sg not done yet will be special for sure .Now this .....for reasons!!! :
    Duane Skydog Allman

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mrmudcat
    Now this .....for reasons!!! :
    If it's not for world domination &/or goldfish you've got me stumped.
    I pick a moon dog.

Post Thanks / Like

Well I dont want to come off with an answer that sounds contrived or whatever:
    Duane Skydog Allman

Post Thanks / Like

i'm not sure about the tuning system on the robot....but i do like green gibsons!

Quote Originally Posted by just strum
    For the record, my annoyance with Warren has a lot to do with the hissing noises he makes.
    Guitars: Gibson 1998 Les Paul Special : Peavey Predator (Early 90's Fat Strat Copy) : Ibanez GAX30TR
    Brownsville Reso - 101 Electric Reso : Fender GDO-300 Maple Quilt Top Acoustic

Amps: Fender Super Champ XD

Effects: Digitech RP250 Modeling Guitar Processor : DVM "Phased and Confused" Script Phaser Clone : Digitech Bad Monkey
    Danelectro Cool Cat Chorus : Behringer Distortion Modeler : Ernie Ball Volume Pedal : Dunlop Cry Baby Wah

Post Thanks / Like

I like it, I want one, can I test-drive yours?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast