Thread: The Vein Master Strikes Again

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Default The Vein Master Strikes Again

Check out this dude with the big arteries. I wonder what he's on?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVlyB5DYSpE

That silly little Sweet Home Alabama video (only 1:38 long) has garnered 1,665,342 in this typing moment! How is that possible!
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

It's possible because the guy knows how to do showmanship. : : Thanks Boss
    Life is like a camera, just focus on what’s important and capture the good times, develop from the negatives and if things don’t work out, just take another shot. ~ Anonymous

Guitars: 1967(year they came out): Fender Coronado II Wildwood I ,Fullerton ST- 4 Fat Strat , Esteban Legacy acous/elec,99 MIA Standard Fender Strat
    Amph's Original Roland Cube 15,Drive 30 w/spring reverb

Post Thanks / Like

You da man, Roberto! :

Post Thanks / Like

Sometimes when I'm bored or I need cheering up I read the replys to some of your YouTube vids.

Stuff like..

"yerr sitting next to a wall. Are you a carpender?"

"You look knida funny but yer play gud"

"Do U use yer fingers to press down on the strings????????????????Its knda hard to see in the blurry video."

"Could you tab out the 10,000 notes in this 18 minute improved vid for me tomorrow, cause I reeally need it. Thks."

"His veins pop out because of his super strenth in his forearm from playing guitar all those years"

"No thats from snorting Coke"

"No herion"

"No, theres NO SCARS! gotta be coke"

Its jsut endless..

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Moshe, I think you should win award for that post! I am LOL and I can't stop!

The best thing about my videos is for sure the constructive feedback they generate.
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

Rob, I think your video received quite an upshift after Kid Rock came out with his summer hit that was based on Sweet Home...and so all da kids went checking da "Vein Master" for da real shi*! 1,6 million views is hell of a lot! I was happy cracking the 100thousand with my Rocky Balboa vid :-)
    "A lot of people in the industry want to blame downloading for the state of the business. But I think if most music wasn't shit to begin with people wouldn't be downloading it for free," - Corey Taylor (Slipknot)