Thread: Cloverfield

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Cloverfield

Rented this movie last night. I have to say it was pretty sweet!

Anyone else seen it? The only thing I would complain about is that it took too long to get to the action - the first 20 minutes kinda dragged on.

The effects very well made. Smart move to make it look like it was all taped through a guy's camcorder.

There will likely be a follow-up, hey? This move musta been great to watch on the big screen.
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

I watched it on DVD when it came out on it and i liked it. i agree it took way to long to get to the action. The end makes it seem like they are going to make a sequel. If they didn't it would be a very bad move on their part i think. My step dad couldn't watch the whole thing cause the camcorder view gave him a head ache.

Post Thanks / Like

We bought it. It's a pretty good movie. : They spent a lot of time and money making the movie look like it was shot from a video camera.
    Guitars:
    Fender 2006 MIM Fender Stratocaster HSS in 3TS
    Ibanez RG 570 with a bridge Invader
    ESP M II Deluxe with a Tune-o-Matic bridge
    Eleanor, the magical, mystical Road Worn wonder Tele
    Blackstar HT Club 40

Post Thanks / Like

Very cool movie, I really liked it!
    "A lot of people in the industry want to blame downloading for the state of the business. But I think if most music wasn't shit to begin with people wouldn't be downloading it for free," - Corey Taylor (Slipknot)