Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
I've got 10" here in Albany....

Thread: I've got 10" here in Albany....

Post Thanks / Like

Default I've got 10" here in Albany....

...of snow, you filthy-minded perverts! And they say we can expect another 6 - 10" on Sunday. Guess we're pretty well locked in for a White Christmas hereabouts this year!
    DVM's Ever-Expanding Gear List:

Guitars - W-A-A-A-Y-Y too many to list. Check 'em all out HERE

Amps & Cabs - "Kap'n Kerrang-aroo" BYOC 18W TMB kit amp head; Mojave Coyote head; Fender Hot Rod Deluxe Lacquered Tweed Ltd. Ed.; Allen Sweet Spot kit amp; BYOC Tweed Royal kit amp; Epiphone Valve Jr. combo + mods; Drive 2x12 cab / Celestion G12M Greenback + G12H30; AB Custom Audio 1x12 cab / Celestion Alnico Blue

Pedals/Effects - ZILLIONS, including DVM's Home-built Pedals - See some HERE and HERE, TOO!

DVM's Gear Photos
    Visit MY WEBSITE!

Northern Ohio - Near Cleveland - Home of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame http://www.rockhall.com/
    Post Thanks / Like

Where is that coming from? We had a system pass through here yesterday that brought ice and a little bit of snow. That system came out of the midwest, are you getting hit by coastal systems?
    Mark
    * Loud is good, good is better!

Post Thanks / Like

I hate to sound mean but better you than me, dude. As much as I would love to see some of the white stuff, it really gums up the works here too much to be pleasant. Hope you don't have any problems with it on your end.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by peachhead
    I hate to sound mean but better you than me, dude. As much as I would love to see some of the white stuff, it really gums up the works here too much to be pleasant. Hope you don't have any problems with it on your end.

Ditto, Peach! But what's white stuff???

Post Thanks / Like

We got about a foot - mostly powder snow - nice and easy to move. The Weather Channel had some graphics up - most of upper Vermont and NH and the upper Adirondack's in NY will be getting another 8" to 14" on Sunday thru Monday, and then another snow storm on Christmas Eve into Christmas day - that might be another 6" to 12". :

The ski people are loving it. :

The powder snow was on top of about a foot (here) of thick heavy snow. We dug out a run for our dogs so that they have a place to go. :

Just another snow day in Vermont. I'll take some shots tomorrow. :

Gil
    Where ever you go, there you are

a 1973 Léro Model 58 Dreadnought; a 1998 Ovation 1861 Standard Balladeer Natural; Taka - a 2005 Squier '51 Black
    Yume - a 2006 Squier Standard Strat Cherryburst; Houbi - a 2008 Fender VG Strat Blizzard Pearl won via fender.com

Pedals: Home made board; Visual Sound 1 Spot Power; Danelectro Chicken Salad, Fab Chorus, Echo & Flange; DVM Phasers To STUN; EHX LPB-1; Fender PT-100 Tuner
    Amps: Fender Super Champ XD; Vox DA-5 in Camo
    Computer: Apple MacBook Pro, PowerMac G4; Line6 Toneport KB37; M-Audio Black Box Pedal Board, Trigger Finger & DX4 Monitors
    Software: Ableton Live Lite; Apple Garageband; Cockos Reaper; Line6 Gearbox/POD Farm with Model Packs
    GAS: Squier Classic Vibe '50s Tele; Barber Tone Press Pedal; DigiTech Bad Monkey Pedal