Post Thanks / Like

Default New Tesla album rocks!

Forever More the new Tesla album. : : :

video on this page of the title song
    http://www.teslatheband.com/home.aspx

"No Tele For you." - The Tele Nazi

Ha! Tele-ish now inbound.

Post Thanks / Like

Is the album more rockers like this or does it slide into "What You Give" territory? "Mechanical Resonance" is one of my favorite albums.
    Axen: Jackson DK2M, Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster, Reverend Warhawk 390, Taylor 914ce, ESP LTD Surveyor-414
    Amphen: Jet City JCA22H and JCA12S cab, Carvin X-60 combo, Acoustic B20
    Effecten: "Thesis 96" Overdrive/Boost (aka DVM OD2), Hardwire DL-8 Digital Delay/Looper, DigiTech Polara Reverb, DigiTech EX-7 Expression Factory and CF-7 Chorus Factory, Danelectro CF-1 Cool Cat Fuzz
    "I wish Imagine Dragons would be stuck in an Arcade Fire for an entire Vampire Weekend."--Brian Posehn

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by marnold
    Is the album more rockers like this or does it slide into "What You Give" territory? "Mechanical Resonance" is one of my favorite albums.
    If you liked Into The Now you'll love this. If you like anything by Air Supply you probably wont.

Post Thanks / Like

The singer's aged well. It's been a few years since I listened to these guys. The album I had was "The Great Radio Controversy".

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Spudman
    If you like anything by Air Supply you probably wont.
    I'm trying not to be offended that you invoked the name of Air Supply.

FWIW, The Great Radio Controversy is the first CD I ever bought, having made the big leap from cassettes.
    Axen: Jackson DK2M, Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster, Reverend Warhawk 390, Taylor 914ce, ESP LTD Surveyor-414
    Effecten: "Thesis 96" Overdrive/Boost (aka DVM OD2), Hardwire DL-8 Digital Delay/Looper, DigiTech Polara Reverb, DigiTech EX-7 Expression Factory and CF-7 Chorus Factory, Danelectro CF-1 Cool Cat Fuzz
    "I wish Imagine Dragons would be stuck in an Arcade Fire for an entire Vampire Weekend."--Brian Posehn

Post Thanks / Like

I'm trying not to be offended that you invoked the name of Air Supply.
    I had heard that George Lynch tried out for their touring band but couldn't cop the material. I guess they are more complex than I thought.

If you go to Youtube a few folks have put up videos from the tour last fall and you can hear a few more of the songs from the album. It's really good and it really rocks. The new guitar player has infused some new energy back into the band.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Spudman
    I had heard that George Lynch tried out for their touring band but couldn't cop the material. I guess they are more complex than I thought.
    You are several metric tons of thinly-sliced evil.

The worst part of this is that I'm probably going to get an Air Supply song stuck in my head and the only way to get it out will be via barbeque fork.

Post Thanks / Like

You are several metric tons of thinly-sliced evil.

The worst part of this is that I'm probably going to get an Air Supply song stuck in my head and the only way to get it out will be via barbeque fork.
    Be on your way then. Kind of sounds like Freebird.