Thread: Rock Song Using My Pocket Pod

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Rock Song Using My Pocket Pod

Hey guys,
    Here's a solo I did over a backing track I made (except the drums) using my Pocket Pod and the sound I created with it. I was just mucking around today with some hard distortions on my pod and came up with this, then I decided to add some drums and do a solo.

Here's the link: http://www.box.net/shared/tme0xvfham

I hope you all enjoy it,
    Cav
    Music Teach's You Everything School Can't!

"Guitars sing through the heart and soul alone but need you to put the feeling and passion into the music." Cavell Clearwater (GREENMACHINE)

GUITARS: Sunburst Fender VG Strat Maple Neck, Gibson Custom B.B. King Lucille, Zebra Wood Ibanez EW Series Acoustic.

PEDALS: Eric Clapton Crossroads Effects Pedal, Behringer Hellbabe Wah, Boss ME-70

AMP: Randall RG200G

Post Thanks / Like

Some nice progressions there Greenmachine! Those Pocket Pods seem great : A lot of bang for not a lot of buck. Thanks for posting!
    Cheers
    Gearlist:
    Electric: Ibanez 'AS103', Fender Dlx Nash Pwr Tele, Fender Squier '62 JV Strat, Squier '51, Squier 60's Classic Vibe Strat, Epi Elite LP Studio, Hagstrom Swede Acoustic: Larrivee LV-03RE, A&L AMI, Yamaha FG340-T Bass: Yamaha BB 450 Amps: Roland JC-120, JC-50, Peavey Classic 30, Fender Super Champ XD Pedals: Marshall Guv'nor Plus, Danelectro Cool Cat Drive, Transparent Overdrive, Digitech Digiverb, Bad Monkey, Ibanez TS-9, Boss AC-2, CE-5, CS-2, DD-3, DF-2, DS-1, FV-100, GE-7, OC-2, PSM-5, SD-1, TU-2, DVM~BYOC 'Lush Puppy' Chorus

Post Thanks / Like

Nice job Green!! You have inspired me to delve into my PP too. I want to dial in an awesome overdrive. I really like the (sharpdressed man) mode but want to tame it down some.
    Again nice job and keep em comin.

M
    Last edited by M29; January 1st, 2009 at 08:25 PM. Reason: spelling

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds good, Cav! Your playing is getting better all the time. Thanks for sharing that with us, and keep posting clips when you have time.
    Guitars
    Wilburn Versatare, '52 FrankenTele(Fender licensed parts), Fender USA Roadhouse Strat, Fender USA Standard B-bender Telecaster, Agile AL 3000 w/ WCR pickups, Ibanez MIJ V300 Acoustic, Squier Precision Bass,
    Amps
    Ceriatone Overtone Special, Musicman 212 Sixty-Five, Fender Blues Jr., Peavey Classic 30, Fender Super Reverb, Traynor YCV-40 WR Anniversary w/ matching 1x12 ext. cab, Epiphone SoCal 50w head w/ matching 4x12 cab (Lady Luck speakers), Avatar 2x12 semi-open back cab w/ Celestion speakers
    Pedals
    Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech Jamman, DVM's ZYS, Goodrich volume pedal

Post Thanks / Like

Hery guys,
    Thanks for your nice comments! Yeah the pocket pod has lots of cool stuff. A suggestion I would make with the pocket pod is change it to direct mode, it seems to make it a bit clearer. Other than that I'm really loving it ay.

Many thanks,
    Cav

"Guitars sing through the heart and soul alone but need you to put the feeling and passion into the music." Cavell Clearwater (GREENMACHINE)

GUITARS: Sunburst Fender VG Strat Maple Neck, Gibson Custom B.B. King Lucille, Zebra Wood Ibanez EW Series Acoustic.

PEDALS: Eric Clapton Crossroads Effects Pedal, Behringer Hellbabe Wah, Boss ME-70

Post Thanks / Like

Nice i love those pods!
    http://www.soundclick.com/sacco
    http://www.soundclick.com/thetools

Reverend of Rock n Roll .

Google won't search for Chuck Norris because it knows you don't find Chuck Norris, he finds you.

Post Thanks / Like

yeah, pods are wicked ay!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M29
    Nice job Green!! You have inspired me to delve into my PP too. I want to dial in an awesome overdrive. I really like the (sharpdressed man) mode but want to tame it down some.
    Again nice job and keep em comin.

M
    Hey M,
    Yeah they have some really cool presets on them, but some of them do need a little tweaking. I like the sharp dressed man one too.

I'm glad I was able to inspire you.

Cheers,
    Cav