Thread: Vox Wah V847a

Post Thanks / Like

Default Vox Wah V847a

Please excuse the recording quality. I had to reinstall everything on my computer and the program I usually recorded with doesn't work no more, my Gearbox software doesn't sound the way it used to sound...it's horrible believe me, I have to start all over again, but that is another issue/task for 2009.

So here's the Vox, medium distorted sound, played something on the fly, so please don't rate the playing ;-)

http://www.box.net/shared/eekvbjrq4i

Here's a link to the guy who mods all the stuff. I have the coupon for the VOX Wah Tonehunter Mod, the soundfile is called Strat+mod.Vox Wah, pretty much at the end of the site.
    http://www.tonehunter.de/custommade/pedalmods.php
    The mod will be done in February and I think it sounds great, what'ya think guys?

"A lot of people in the industry want to blame downloading for the state of the business. But I think if most music wasn't shit to begin with people wouldn't be downloading it for free," - Corey Taylor (Slipknot)

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Sounds nice and aggressive....
    When can we hear the Wah through your Marshall?
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

Jimi sounds good, has got some strong tone coming in their with that wack'm,wack'm.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice, Jimi!: : :
    Guitars
    Wilburn Versatare, '52 FrankenTele(Fender licensed parts), Fender USA Roadhouse Strat, Fender USA Standard B-bender Telecaster, Agile AL 3000 w/ WCR pickups, Ibanez MIJ V300 Acoustic, Squier Precision Bass,
    Amps
    Ceriatone Overtone Special, Musicman 212 Sixty-Five, Fender Blues Jr., Peavey Classic 30, Fender Super Reverb, Traynor YCV-40 WR Anniversary w/ matching 1x12 ext. cab, Epiphone SoCal 50w head w/ matching 4x12 cab (Lady Luck speakers), Avatar 2x12 semi-open back cab w/ Celestion speakers
    Pedals
    Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech Jamman, DVM's ZYS, Goodrich volume pedal

Post Thanks / Like

Yes me likes!
    "I love being alive and I will be the best man I possibly can. I will take love wherever I find it and offer it to whoever will take it... seek knowledge from those wiser and teach those who wish to learn from me."
    "Develop your talent, man, and leave the world something. Records are really gifts from people. To think that an artist would love you enough to share his music with anyone is a beautiful thing."
    Duane Skydog Allman

You come to a point in your life when you really don't care what people think about you, you just care what you think about yourself." - Evel Knievel

Post Thanks / Like

Thank oyu guys, your comments really lift me up. I was afraid of posting the clip, because "WahWah" is a philosophy of its own and as you guys know my other soundclips, I thought you could be disappointed with the quality (some friends will help me out now and we will build up my computer with software again).

You will get to hear the Marshall JTM45. Hopefully, one of my bandmembers brings a videocam, so I can post a video, otherwise I willrecord the amp in the rehearsal room.
    "A lot of people in the industry want to blame downloading for the state of the business. But I think if most music wasn't shit to begin with people wouldn't be downloading it for free," - Corey Taylor (Slipknot)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I like that sound! I am not good at using my wah yet, and I think your playing and expression always sounds good.
    Steve Thompson
    Sun Valley, Idaho

Guitars: Fender 60th Anniversary Std. Strat, Squier CVC Tele Hagstrom Viking Semi-hollow, Joshua beach guitar, Martin SPD-16TR Dreadnought
    Amphs: Peavey Classic 30, '61 Fender Concert
    Effects and such: Boss: DS-1, CE-5, NS-2 and RC20XL looper, Digitech Bad Monkey, Korg AX1G Multi-effects, Berhinger: TU100 tuner, PB100 Clean Boost, Line 6 Toneport UX2, Electro Harmonix Little Big Muff Pi, DuhVoodooMan's Rabid Rodent Rat Clone, Zonkin Yellow Screamer Mk. II, MXR Carbon Copy Delay

love is the answer, at least for most of the questions in my heart. . .
    - j. johnson