Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Suggestions for improving the Fret in 2009? - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Suggestions for improving the Fret in 2009?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tot_Ou_tard
    I f@CKIN& demand a sociopaths forum.
    http://forums.washburn.com/forum/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=8

Post Thanks / Like

Hey, members might just go out and pick up some of these guitars :

Gil
    Where ever you go, there you are

a 1973 Léro Model 58 Dreadnought; a 1998 Ovation 1861 Standard Balladeer Natural; Taka - a 2005 Squier '51 Black
    Yume - a 2006 Squier Standard Strat Cherryburst; Houbi - a 2008 Fender VG Strat Blizzard Pearl won via fender.com

Pedals: Home made board; Visual Sound 1 Spot Power; Danelectro Chicken Salad, Fab Chorus, Echo & Flange; DVM Phasers To STUN; EHX LPB-1; Fender PT-100 Tuner
    Amps: Fender Super Champ XD; Vox DA-5 in Camo
    Computer: Apple MacBook Pro, PowerMac G4; Line6 Toneport KB37; M-Audio Black Box Pedal Board, Trigger Finger & DX4 Monitors
    Software: Ableton Live Lite; Apple Garageband; Cockos Reaper; Line6 Gearbox/POD Farm with Model Packs
    GAS: Squier Classic Vibe '50s Tele; Barber Tone Press Pedal; DigiTech Bad Monkey Pedal

Post Thanks / Like

Those aren't sociopaths, those are loonies. There is a difference.

Now if someone posted a picture of the time Shiner was sniping children & old ladies from the roof of a tall building & backed that up with a photo of Shiner doing push-ups in the rain, then I'd believe you.
    I pick a moon dog.

Post Thanks / Like

I f@CKIN& demand a sociopath's forum.
    Tot are you admitting you Are certifiable? social or just looney tunes :
    Life is like a camera, just focus on what’s important and capture the good times, develop from the negatives and if things don’t work out, just take another shot. ~ Anonymous

Guitars: 1967(year they came out): Fender Coronado II Wildwood I ,Fullerton ST- 4 Fat Strat , Esteban Legacy acous/elec,99 MIA Standard Fender Strat
    Amph's Original Roland Cube 15,Drive 30 w/spring reverb

Post Thanks / Like

Now if someone posted a picture of the time Shiner was sniping children & old ladies from the roof of a tall building & backed that up with a photo of Shiner doing push-ups in the rain, then I'd believe you.
    Best I got is this one of Shiner multitasking:

Northern Ohio - Near Cleveland - Home of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame http://www.rockhall.com/
    Post Thanks / Like

Of course, the ever present beer.
    Mark
    * Loud is good, good is better!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket
    Best I got is this one of Shiner multitasking:

Again not sociopathic.

Disturbing. God Yes!

But sociopathic? Nah, he looks like he would enjoy some company.
    I pick a moon dog.

Post Thanks / Like

Okay CB and shiner give it up.why did we have to go to the washburn forum to hear your latest? hope it calmed the young lady down.good tune,nice voice too.cannot see why you do not try the others suggested.challenges are always good.beats getting in a rut any day
    Life is like a camera, just focus on what’s important and capture the good times, develop from the negatives and if things don’t work out, just take another shot. ~ Anonymous

Guitars: 1967(year they came out): Fender Coronado II Wildwood I ,Fullerton ST- 4 Fat Strat , Esteban Legacy acous/elec,99 MIA Standard Fender Strat

Post Thanks / Like

Now, now, I haven't sniped old ladies and children from a tall building in a LOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNGGGGG time. Mostly now I just pick them off from the front porch . . . while I multitask on my fancy flushin' terlet, drinking a little beer, talkin' on the teleephone and doin' a little brick work.

As for push-ups, that's a little to much like exercise thank you very much.

And Player, we posted the song over here too. It's over in the members clips section. And thanks for the kind words.
    Guitars and other stringed instruments: Washburn D10S, Washburn EA52SWCE, Washburn Cumberland J28SDL, Washburn D46S12, D'Aquisto Centura, Rover RM-50B Mando

Amps and Cabs: Behringer AT108, Firefly Tube Amph, Blackheart Little Giant BH5H, Shiner's Custom Cab v.1.0

". . . because without beer, things do not seem to go as well . . ." Brother Epp, Capuchin Monastery, Munjor, Kansas 1902

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by player
    Tot are you admitting you Are certifiable? social or just looney tunes :
    I had just assumed that it showed.
    I pick a moon dog.

Northern Ohio - Near Cleveland - Home of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame http://www.rockhall.com/
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by luvmyshiner
    Now, now, I haven't sniped old ladies and children from a tall building in a LOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNGGGGG time. Mostly now I just pick them off from the front porch . . . while I multitask on my fancy flushin' terlet, drinking a little beer, talkin' on the teleephone and doin' a little brick work.

As for push-ups, that's a little to much like exercise thank you very much.

And Player, we posted the song over here too. It's over in the members clips section. And thanks for the kind words.
    That pic explains what you meant when I called the other night and asked if you had indoor plumbing yet and you responed "We're getting there".

Hey, saves money on the cost of an exhaust fan.
    Mark

Post Thanks / Like

Fess up Strummy, you KNOW you like the tan lines!
    Guitars and other stringed instruments: Washburn D10S, Washburn EA52SWCE, Washburn Cumberland J28SDL, Washburn D46S12, D'Aquisto Centura, Rover RM-50B Mando

Amps and Cabs: Behringer AT108, Firefly Tube Amph, Blackheart Little Giant BH5H, Shiner's Custom Cab v.1.0

". . . because without beer, things do not seem to go as well . . ." Brother Epp, Capuchin Monastery, Munjor, Kansas 1902

Post Thanks / Like

I had just assumed that it showed.
    Well now Tot if it didn't before It does now
    Shiner I will have to go over there and check it out Thanks meant ever word.you can bank on that.you must be proud of you childbride,we are

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by player
    Well now Tot if it didn't before It does now
    That's good because my spaceship runs on infinite weirdness & if it didn't show I'd be stuck on your God-forsaken planet & never be able to get home.
    I pick a moon dog.

Post Thanks / Like

We all get to go home.

"No Tele For you." - The Tele Nazi

Ha! Tele-ish now inbound.

Post Thanks / Like

Not so much an improvement, but maybe falling under a public service announcement warning people that this could happen even to the most determined person.

http://www.thefret.net/showthread.php?t=10116
    Mark

Post Thanks / Like

I've been here about 1.5 years and I just noticed there is a pick-up section.

How about moving it to a sub of the mod section (like Fender/Squier) and calling it "Pups and Pots".

It would seem that when people talk about pick-ups the higher percentage would be related to doing an upcoming mod.
    Mark

Post Thanks / Like

Suggestion: How about asking members to display their laundry list of gear under a link or under profile notes so it isn't required to scroll through all that tedious repetition every time just to read the meat of the posts.

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Rocket, I see your point. What I can do is to limit the amount of characters allowed for the signature. Some sigs are getting way too long - I agree. Like, uh, mine.
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast