Thread: Happy Canada Day!

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Happy Canada Day!

Wishing all the Canucks on theFret.net a happy Canada Day! It's absolutely gorgeous here in Humboldt, Saskatchewan Canada today. Looking forward to a great long weekend

Wish us luck at our gig in "The Big Tent" (a.k.a. the beergardens) tonight! I'm so pumped. We added a couple Canadian classic rock tunes to our setlist this week: Jerry Doucette's "Mamma Let Him Play", and the Tragically Hip's "Little Bones". They are SO much fun to play - can't wait to rock out

I'll hoist a cold frosty mug of lager and/or ale for y'all!

Trev
    Electrics: Hagstrom Ultra Swede (Gold Eagle Burst) Gretsch 5120 Electromatic (Orange) Custom Nashville Blackout Telecaster (Black, Stat mid/neck p'ups; Lil Puncher (Modern Vintage) bridge p'up; Wilkinson Compensated Bridge w/ 3 brass saddles, Warmoth Vintage Modern Birdseye Maple Neck) Fender MIM Stratocaster (Blue Agave, Rosewood Fretboard, Fender Tex-Mex p'ups; GFS Trem/Block Kit) Highland Spitfire (semi-hollow, flame maple top w/ bubinga inlay)
    Acoustics:Washburn D10CEQSB, Yamaha FG160E
    Bass: Westone Spectrum ST, Warwick Rockbass Corvette Basic Active
    Amps: Vox NT15H/V112NT Night Train, Peavey Bandit 112, Hartke HyDrive 210C Bass Amp, Vox DA5

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Happy C Day! Oh, Canada...etc!

Good luck on your gig too!

It's a beautiful day here in Camrose too.
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, happy Canada day, and an early happy birthday for our American friends !

Post Thanks / Like

Happy Canada Day, eh!
    Guitars:
    Fender 2006 MIM Fender Stratocaster HSS in 3TS
    Ibanez RG 570 with a bridge Invader
    ESP M II Deluxe with a Tune-o-Matic bridge
    Eleanor, the magical, mystical Road Worn wonder Tele
    Blackstar HT Club 40

Post Thanks / Like

Glad to see you Canadians in an upbeat mood. Esp. after watching your Edmonton Oilers lose to Carolina in the Stanley Cup playoffs!

Happy Canada Day to our friends north of the border. And also, an early Happy 4th of July to our Fretters in the good ol' US of A. Gonna' be doin' much the same thing as our friend t_ross - playing some good rock n' roll, and enjoying a few cold ones!

Man, do I love entended holidays!