Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Experienced Modder Needed - HELP

Thread: Experienced Modder Needed - HELP

Northern Ohio - Near Cleveland - Home of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame http://www.rockhall.com/
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Experienced Modder Needed - HELP

on the attached it shows the red and white wires taped or secured together - do you know if they should be stripped at the end or left with casing on???

http://www.seymourduncan.com/pdfs/su...h_2v_2t_3w.pdf
    Mark
    * Loud is good, good is better!

Post Thanks / Like

Strip the wires, solder them together and insulate them. They need to be connected to complete the circuit.

tung

Quote Originally Posted by just strum

on the attached it shows the red and white wires taped or secured together - do you know if they should be stripped at the end or left with casing on???

http://www.seymourduncan.com/pdfs/su...h_2v_2t_3w.pdf
    I was just a regular guy. My only super power was being invisible to girls.
    - Dave Lizewski, Kick-A$$

Post Thanks / Like

Yea what he said. They can also be shrinked wrap after soldering together or just electrical tape
    "I love being alive and I will be the best man I possibly can. I will take love wherever I find it and offer it to whoever will take it... seek knowledge from those wiser and teach those who wish to learn from me."
    "Develop your talent, man, and leave the world something. Records are really gifts from people. To think that an artist would love you enough to share his music with anyone is a beautiful thing."
    Duane Skydog Allman

You come to a point in your life when you really don't care what people think about you, you just care what you think about yourself." - Evel Knievel

Northern Ohio - Near Cleveland - Home of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame http://www.rockhall.com/
    Post Thanks / Like

whew, that's what I did on the bridge pup and then started second guessing myself. Thanks for the quick response.
    Mark
    * Loud is good, good is better!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mrmudcat
    Yea what he said. They can also be shrinked wrap after soldering together or just electrical tape
    Electrical tape works in a pinch, but I personally hate the stuff. It always gets nasty sticky residue on anything it is wrapped around. Heat shrink is much better for guitar electronics. Just sayin' Rat Shack used to sell a package of heat shrink. Not great, but better than electrical tape.

tung
    I was just a regular guy. My only super power was being invisible to girls.
    - Dave Lizewski, Kick-A$$

Post Thanks / Like

I agree I shrink wrap as ive been doing on puters or guitars.
    Last edited by mrmudcat; March 13th, 2009 at 04:31 PM.
    "I love being alive and I will be the best man I possibly can. I will take love wherever I find it and offer it to whoever will take it... seek knowledge from those wiser and teach those who wish to learn from me."
    "Develop your talent, man, and leave the world something. Records are really gifts from people. To think that an artist would love you enough to share his music with anyone is a beautiful thing."
    Duane Skydog Allman

You come to a point in your life when you really don't care what people think about you, you just care what you think about yourself." - Evel Knievel