Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
A Gorgeous PRS!!

Thread: A Gorgeous PRS!!

Threaded View

Post Thanks / Like

Default A Gorgeous PRS!!

Today at work, I had the treat of holding and admiring the PRS guitar pictured below. This is a Custom 22 Artist Package guitar with the beautiful quilted maple top. Not sure if this color is the Amber or Santana Yellow, but it sure is a thing of beauty. Gold-plated hardware, Paua bird fretboard inlays, locking tuners, rosewood headstock and fretboard. Really a beautiful instrument. Didn't get to play it, since it was during work hours, but at least I was able to snap a few quick photos.

It belongs to a fellow I work with who has been a prominent guitarist in the Albany NY area for about 20 years. He still gigs with his trio pretty much every weekend. He told me he's got about 50 guitars (hey, Spuds--a rival!! ), about half of which are Deans, because he has an endorsement deal with them. The rest are a mix of LP's, several Strats, 4 PRS's (this one he considers the nicest of the bunch), and a few others. He's also got a ton of amps, including 4 Marshalls, 2 Mesa Boogies, 2 high-end Fenders, 2 Madisons (never heard of them; located in CO), and a few more. Quite a bunch of gear!

Anyway, here are the pix:

Attachment 337 Attachment 338 Attachment 339
    Last edited by duhvoodooman; July 6th, 2006 at 05:47 PM.
    DVM's Ever-Expanding Gear List:

Guitars - W-A-A-A-Y-Y too many to list. Check 'em all out HERE

Amps & Cabs - "Kap'n Kerrang-aroo" BYOC 18W TMB kit amp head; Mojave Coyote head; Fender Hot Rod Deluxe Lacquered Tweed Ltd. Ed.; Allen Sweet Spot kit amp; BYOC Tweed Royal kit amp; Epiphone Valve Jr. combo + mods; Drive 2x12 cab / Celestion G12M Greenback + G12H30; AB Custom Audio 1x12 cab / Celestion Alnico Blue

Pedals/Effects - ZILLIONS, including DVM's Home-built Pedals - See some HERE and HERE, TOO!

DVM's Gear Photos
    Visit MY WEBSITE!