Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Win a DOD Ice Box Chorus + FAB Distortion by contributing $5 or more

Thread: Win a DOD Ice Box Chorus + FAB Distortion by contributing $5 or more

Threaded View

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Win a DOD Ice Box Chorus + FAB Distortion by contributing $5 or more

If you contribute $5.00 or more to The Fret between today and March 1st, 2009, you could win a used DOD Ice Box Chorus and Digitech FAB Distortion (both in terrific shape).

For every $5.00 you contribute, you will be entered one more time, so you the more you contribute to The Fret, the better your chances are at winning.

The winner will be randomly chosen by a computer algorithm on March 1st and announced that same day.

I'll even include free shipping. :

You can either use the Contribution button at the top of the screen to pay with PayPal, or you can send an International money order to (make sure it is NOT a US money order):

Vital Effect
    #3050 Gemini Centre
    6708 - 48th Avenue
    Camrose, Alberta
    Canada

Number of entries to date: 57

Good luck!

Last edited by Robert; February 28th, 2009 at 09:52 AM.
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.